Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs for Fleetwood. 12:52 - Oct 4 with 1027 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody know if there is a designated away pub??

Where will everybody be drinking?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Pubs for Fleetwood. on 15:37 - Oct 4 with 948 viewslinhdi

There's an away guide with pub info on the ITFC club website, hit the main menu, then Supporters then Away day information. Plenty of away-friendly pubs near the ground. There's also a bar at FTFC, though that's quite small.

Can't work out how to the link as I'm on mobile... And am too old to work these things out...
Pubs for Fleetwood. on 16:44 - Oct 4 with 884 viewsportmanking

Strawberry Gardens is the official away pub I believe. Just a few mins walk from Fisherman's Walk tram stop.
Pubs for Fleetwood. on 16:46 - Oct 4 with 879 viewsPhilTWTD

Their SLO posted this the other day. I've stickied it at the top.

FTFC SLO - Fans guide to Highbury by ftfcslo 2 Oct 2019 10:07
Away fans are very welcome to come and enjoy Jim's Bar, which has multiple TV screens which will show the Brighton v Spurs mid-day TV game, also after the game we will have West Ham v Palace showing.

We will also have an acoustic artist on, singing well known classics. Josh Bilsborrow will be performing before and after the game in Jim's Bar

Even better, Jim's Bar offers a range of selected beers for only £2 a pint between 12-2pm and after the final whistle for an hour… Another fantastic offer is our quick serve bottle bar with offers of 4 bottles for just £10.

You can also have our world famous Cod Army fish and chips in our Red and Whites area off the bar. Lots of food available in Jim's, all cooked up with love.

I look forward to seeing the Tractor Boys at Highbury this Saturday.

Wayne Bibby

This post has been edited by an administrator
Pubs for Fleetwood. on 10:41 - Oct 5 with 642 viewsBlue_Moses

Popping into the Steamer to meet Syd Little then heading to the Strawberry. Just arrived.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024