Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? 13:45 - Oct 7 with 965 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49824441

I can remember a couple of prank calls to kids TV e.g. Matt Bianco, but the one above was after I'd passed into my 20s so probably didn't see it live.

Kids TV call in...
"Matt Bianco qare a bunch of w*****s!"

It wasn't me.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 14:29 - Oct 7 with 900 viewsGavTWTD

Get out of your lazy bed and find him yourself.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 14:59 - Oct 7 with 862 viewsFtnfwest

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 14:29 - Oct 7 by GavTWTD

Get out of your lazy bed and find him yourself.

yeah, it would only take half a minute
Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:01 - Oct 7 with 853 viewsjeera

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 14:59 - Oct 7 by Ftnfwest

yeah, it would only take half a minute

Whose side are you on?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:16 - Oct 7 with 830 viewshoppy

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:01 - Oct 7 by jeera

Whose side are you on?

Yeh, yeh.

I know I'm agreeing to a comment made quarter of an hour ago, but say it's not too late.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:23 - Oct 7 with 811 viewsjeera

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:16 - Oct 7 by hoppy

Yeh, yeh.

I know I'm agreeing to a comment made quarter of an hour ago, but say it's not too late.

Maybe by half a minute.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:24 - Oct 7 with 808 viewsFtnfwest

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:23 - Oct 7 by jeera

Maybe by half a minute.

Giving up on this now, it's more than i can bear
Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 794 viewsPendejo

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:24 - Oct 7 by Ftnfwest

I say yeah yeah, that's what I say yeah yeah.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 16:12 - Oct 7 with 745 viewshoppy

Can they find the guy who verbally abused Matt Bianco? on 15:24 - Oct 7 by Ftnfwest

I know, I Just Can't Stand It...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024