Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT 17:33 - Oct 20 with 1321 viewsBlueastheycome

Since we beat them 2-1 in 1984!
Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 17:58 - Oct 20 with 1273 viewsIllinoisblue

That is a genuinely insane stat.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 1216 viewsgainsboroughblue

We really looked cooked that season in terms of our Division One place around Easter and the fixture run in wasn't exactly kind.

Taking four points out of six at Anfield and Old Trafford was more than a bonus. Pretty sure we were unbeaten in our last nine or ten matches and ended up in 12th.

Winner at Man Utd came courtesy of Alan Sunderland's groin from memory but I most remember how excited Peter Slater got when Radio Orwell crossed to him for 'Goal Action'.

I remember a really edgy game v Sunderland at the end of the season which saw us safe and we were literally hanging on to a 1-0 lead for 85 mins after Russell Osman scored early doors.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 20:57]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 10:23 - Oct 21 with 1055 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 20:55 - Oct 20 by gainsboroughblue

We really looked cooked that season in terms of our Division One place around Easter and the fixture run in wasn't exactly kind.

Taking four points out of six at Anfield and Old Trafford was more than a bonus. Pretty sure we were unbeaten in our last nine or ten matches and ended up in 12th.

Winner at Man Utd came courtesy of Alan Sunderland's groin from memory but I most remember how excited Peter Slater got when Radio Orwell crossed to him for 'Goal Action'.

I remember a really edgy game v Sunderland at the end of the season which saw us safe and we were literally hanging on to a 1-0 lead for 85 mins after Russell Osman scored early doors.

It was a great escape that season, some unbelievable results. The win at United sealed our survival, Sunderland was the game before. We also drew with Forest during the run in and beat Norwich, Wolves and Villa.

6 wins, 2 draws and a defeat in the final 9 games. Prior to that we looked doomed after losing seven in a row.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 967 viewsgainsboroughblue

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 10:23 - Oct 21 by The_Last_Baron

It was a great escape that season, some unbelievable results. The win at United sealed our survival, Sunderland was the game before. We also drew with Forest during the run in and beat Norwich, Wolves and Villa.

6 wins, 2 draws and a defeat in the final 9 games. Prior to that we looked doomed after losing seven in a row.

Ah. Was slightly wrong about the Sunderland game. I just remember it being probably the first nerve shredding game I watched and the relief at the end was palpable and noisy.

I definitely know we were safe before we played Villa in the last game.

Edit. Forest at home 81-82 would have been a nerve shredder but Peter 'bloody' Davenport caused a massive anti-climax.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 21:55]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 952 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Man United have not lost a home league game in which they were leading at HT on 20:55 - Oct 20 by gainsboroughblue

Radio Orwell "Goal action" that brings back memories.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024