Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen highlights of Sunday’s game 19:02 - Oct 22 with 775 viewspatrickswell

Poor all round on the first goal. As for the penalty, I thought Nsiala was a little unlucky. Kind of challenge which goes un-noticed more often than not.
Just seen highlights of Sunday’s game on 19:05 - Oct 22 with 763 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Edwards was left with 2 men but didn't get goal side of the most threatening one. Having said that he was held back by the one who didn't score.

Nsiala's foul looked a little harsh at first then, the more I have watched it, the worse it looks.

I did think we should have had a penalty early in the second half, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just seen highlights of Sunday’s game on 19:17 - Oct 22 with 728 viewsBent_double

I saw the highlights yesterday, I know most people will say it was a clear foul (it was) and therefore a penalty, but the thing for me is that their player headed the ball cleanly away before Toto smashed into him, so I can't see why it should have been a pen, personally.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Just seen highlights of Sunday’s game on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 686 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just seen highlights of Sunday’s game on 19:17 - Oct 22 by Bent_double

I saw the highlights yesterday, I know most people will say it was a clear foul (it was) and therefore a penalty, but the thing for me is that their player headed the ball cleanly away before Toto smashed into him, so I can't see why it should have been a pen, personally.

Because fouling someone in the box after the ball has gone is a penalty the same as fouling them in the box before it gets there or whilst they are playing it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just seen highlights of Sunday’s game on 20:30 - Oct 22 with 637 viewsBlueForYou

I watched the first half last night on Sky+. Lost the will to live at that point. We were worse than I first thought!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024