Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we get a separate board please for 09:27 - Oct 28 with 1100 viewsBluefish

People that use stats to try and justify a player being good?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can we get a separate board please for on 09:28 - Oct 28 with 1094 viewsfooters

What about the use of XG for the team?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:49 - Oct 28 with 926 viewsSamWhiteUK

What about using match stats to support rumours as to players' attitudes?
Can we get a separate board please for on 16:53 - Oct 28 with 913 viewsBluefish

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:49 - Oct 28 by SamWhiteUK

What about using match stats to support rumours as to players' attitudes?

Bless your little broken heart.

Do you mean me to explain the obvious difference or will you be able to work it out when your lip stops trembling?

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:54 - Oct 28 with 908 viewsSwailsey

I'd need to see some figures on the accuracy of these stats and compare them to some numbers first.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 904 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:53 - Oct 28 by Bluefish

Bless your little broken heart.

Do you mean me to explain the obvious difference or will you be able to work it out when your lip stops trembling?

You seem overly obsessed with making derogatory remarks about the emotions of other posters Fishers. Are you projecting your own insecurity here?

It's ok to have feelings, don't let anyone tell you otherwise mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:57 - Oct 28 with 897 viewsBluefish

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:55 - Oct 28 by SpruceMoose

You seem overly obsessed with making derogatory remarks about the emotions of other posters Fishers. Are you projecting your own insecurity here?

No I don't so stop crying about it

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:57 - Oct 28 with 896 viewsfooters

My arresting officer told me I wasn't to feel anymore, under no circumstances. Was he wrong?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:59 - Oct 28 with 891 viewsSamWhiteUK

I think the fact he dragged up a five month old thread because he'd found some extra "proof" is a fairly strong sign of his insecurity.

And when anyone calls him out on his nonsense, it's all, "My fan club are out to get me", and "there's a group of people here who seem determined to prove me wrong"

It appears to be some sort of bizarre complex, Blubfish has to be right
Login to get fewer ads

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:59 - Oct 28 with 889 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:57 - Oct 28 by Bluefish

No I don't so stop crying about it

Ok ok calm down, no need to get hysterical!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Can we get a separate board please for on 17:12 - Oct 28 with 865 viewsBluefish

Can we get a separate board please for on 16:59 - Oct 28 by SamWhiteUK

I think the fact he dragged up a five month old thread because he'd found some extra "proof" is a fairly strong sign of his insecurity.

And when anyone calls him out on his nonsense, it's all, "My fan club are out to get me", and "there's a group of people here who seem determined to prove me wrong"

It appears to be some sort of bizarre complex, Blubfish has to be right

I was right again despite many desperately trying to prove me wrong. Cant say I had noticed you to be fair amongst the hysterics on there from j2 and dolly so you could have kept quiet and saved face.

Can we get a separate board please for on 17:13 - Oct 28 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we get a separate board please for on 17:12 - Oct 28 by Bluefish

I was right again despite many desperately trying to prove me wrong. Cant say I had noticed you to be fair amongst the hysterics on there from j2 and dolly so you could have kept quiet and saved face.

I have no idea why you've become a poundshop Callis lately.

Can we get a separate board please for on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 837 viewsSamWhiteUK

Can we get a separate board please for on 17:13 - Oct 28 by SpruceMoose

I have no idea why you've become a poundshop Callis lately.

Because he has to have the last word on everything and be right all the time

The fact he thinks I'm bothered about "saving face" when its his mindless drivel that's concerned is just ridiculous.

FWIW, Blubs, I didn't see the original post, so I spent time reading through and wondering why you lot were wittering on about the playoffs, before I got to the end and realised it was a thread you'd brought up from the depths. That's why I thought it was so pathetic. I have no opinion either way on the JM situation. It's not relevant to Town at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024