Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long? 12:56 - Nov 1 with 1845 viewshampstead_blue

"Jack Lankester’s had a back problem, that’s going to take probably from now until the end of the season."

That is a very long time for a stress fracture. I've had a number of major back surgeries and I've been back playing cricket within 4 months. OK not at pro level but a pretty decent level.
I've also had stress fractures in my shins, which squaddie hasn't! And that was quick as well.

Must be a lot more behind that. I understand strength training, compound lifting, is key to prevent injuries but still.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

How long? on 14:02 - Nov 1 with 1765 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It is because he is a kid. Better off just holding him back and making sure he is perfect and no chance of reocurrance

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

How long? on 14:27 - Nov 1 with 1743 viewsDarth_Koont

How long? on 14:02 - Nov 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

It is because he is a kid. Better off just holding him back and making sure he is perfect and no chance of reocurrance

Agreed. Also seem to remember there was an issue with Bishop* still growing that made resolving and recovering from his issues that much harder.

*Pretty sure it was Bishop but just as easily could have been Dozzell or someone else.

Pronouns: He/Him

How long? on 14:47 - Nov 1 with 1710 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

How long? on 14:27 - Nov 1 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. Also seem to remember there was an issue with Bishop* still growing that made resolving and recovering from his issues that much harder.

*Pretty sure it was Bishop but just as easily could have been Dozzell or someone else.

Exactly. I rate JL really highly and think he would be class in this league. However, do we desperately need him, probably not, so no need to risk, we can even get someone in on loan in jan if we need a winger.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

How long? on 15:42 - Nov 1 with 1634 viewsWickets

I think it has happend twice now maybe that is the concern .
How long? on 16:18 - Nov 1 with 1583 viewsSamWhiteUK

And with all due respect, cricket and football are hardly comparable in terms of physicality
How long? on 17:31 - Nov 1 with 1511 viewshampstead_blue

How long? on 16:18 - Nov 1 by SamWhiteUK

And with all due respect, cricket and football are hardly comparable in terms of physicality

They are not and you are right.

I'd just like PL to give us a bit more. Maybe the lad had a growth spurt, maybe he's not the most robust (Vieri)....

I'd just like something more. He's done a great PR job so I'm not knocking him.

Some players are made of feathers. All the talent but a skeleton of balsa. No criticism.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

How long? on 08:59 - Nov 2 with 1263 viewsbilllm

How long? on 15:42 - Nov 1 by Wickets

I think it has happend twice now maybe that is the concern .

Could be another bishop, to much to young
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024