Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if the scum can keep the score down tonight? 10:21 - Nov 8 with 831 viewsBarneycurley

Predictions?

0 - 1 I reckon. Think Watford have turned the corner a bit
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 10:23]

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Wonder of the scum can keep the score down tonight? on 10:26 - Nov 8 with 814 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Bias aside, I don't think they will win.

They cant defend without Zimmerman, and as bad as Watford are they have some serious attackers. Doucore, the Spanish lad whose name I cant spell, Sema.

Also Pukki isn't scoring so, Norwich are in a bit of trouble.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Expect they'll win..... on 10:29 - Nov 8 with 800 viewsBloots

....which isn't actually that bad an outcome.

I remember when they got relegated last time, they would win one in about 4 or 5, meaning that they kept thinking they were turning the corner only to sink further into the mire.

They are a terrible Premier League team though.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Wonder if the scum can keep the score down tonight? on 10:32 - Nov 8 with 779 viewsgiant_stow

pukki hattrick. 3-0.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

suq on 10:33 - Nov 8 with 766 viewsDyland

Wonder if the scum can keep the score down tonight? on 10:32 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

pukki hattrick. 3-0.

ntfsh

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"The one month wonder"? (n/t) on 10:33 - Nov 8 with 766 viewsBloots

Wonder if the scum can keep the score down tonight? on 10:32 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

pukki hattrick. 3-0.

"The one month wonder"? (n/t) on 10:35 - Nov 8 with 766 viewsgiant_stow

"The one month wonder"? (n/t) on 10:33 - Nov 8 by Bloots

hardly! Last season too.

I'm told the Finnish Match of the Day always finishes with a pukki hihglights package (which must be difficult to cut down to a limited time slot).

I'm so confident I might go and do a bet.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

suq on 10:36 - Nov 8 with 757 viewsgiant_stow

suq on 10:33 - Nov 8 by Dyland

ntfsh

You should have had a bet on.... on 10:38 - Nov 8 with 751 viewsBloots

"The one month wonder"? (n/t) on 10:35 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

hardly! Last season too.

I'm told the Finnish Match of the Day always finishes with a pukki hihglights package (which must be difficult to cut down to a limited time slot).

I'm so confident I might go and do a bet.

....him getting more bookings than goals in the last 2 months.

Banker innit

Login to get fewer ads

You should have had a bet on.... on 10:38 - Nov 8 with 744 viewsgiant_stow

You should have had a bet on.... on 10:38 - Nov 8 by Bloots

....him getting more bookings than goals in the last 2 months.

Banker innit

brute!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024