Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever the outcome of the election..... 20:53 - Nov 13 with 923 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....a lot of people that confer legitimacy on our minority rule sham democracy will have been hoisted by their own petard!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:06 - Nov 13 with 895 viewsBloomBlue

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:09 - Nov 13 with 876 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:06 - Nov 13 by BloomBlue

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I love reading Crunchie’s posts too

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:13 - Nov 13 with 873 viewsNthQldITFC

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:06 - Nov 13 by BloomBlue

...and others rise to take their place?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:17 - Nov 13 with 873 viewsBloomBlue

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:13 - Nov 13 by NthQldITFC

...and others rise to take their place?

Possible.
Or as that quote from another great world leader

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Marilyn Monroe
Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 23:34 - Nov 13 with 809 viewsBlueBadger

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 21:17 - Nov 13 by BloomBlue

Possible.
Or as that quote from another great world leader

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Marilyn Monroe

Ah yes, the favoured inspirational quote of the psychopath.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 00:04 - Nov 14 with 797 viewsgernon

Whatever the outcome of the election..... on 23:34 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

Ah yes, the favoured inspirational quote of the psychopath.

Get in touch with your inner psychopath Badger. I think we have much to learn from the mad ones.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024