Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Cheese advent calendar. 10:56 - Nov 17 with 2800 viewshampstead_blue

Let' build our very own advent calendar from cheese.

Rule; State username, cheese, and a few words why. Let's try and keep politics out of it!

Phil, can we pin this? Just asking as it's a bit of fun for all.

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th - HampsteadBlue - Black Bomber - North Wales cheddar. Smooth, creamy with a hint of acidity.
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd Azuremerlangus - Hungarian Beaver cheese. Very rare but has serious bite. (apologies to Monty Python...)
23rd
24th
25th

Love to all.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 17:06]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 16:33 - Nov 19 with 538 viewshampstead_blue

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 15:38 - Nov 19 by ITFC_Forever

Harumph... you've added Bluebell's Danish Blue despite her lack of copying and pasting, but not my Davidstow.
Fine, I'll add it myself to 17th.

1st GeoffSentence - Saint Agur - Soft, salty, double cream blue cheese made with pastuerised cows milk. Heaven in cheese form.
2nd Guthrum - Baron Bigod. Soft cheese from Suffolk. Very nice.
3rd
4th SaleAway - Fivemiletown Creamery Ballyoak - smoked irish brie.... epic.
5th m14_blue - Blacksticks Blue. Soft, blue cheese, unlike anything you've tasted before. Not sure if you can get it down South but, if you can, do. Then thank me.
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th Deliasplums - Saint Albray. Smooth, creamy. Reminds me of sun, haven’t been able to buy in UK
11th
12th Bluebeat - Suffolk Gold - produced in Creeting St Mary, like Cheddar but of a softer composition and a perfect accompaniment to any red wine and fruit too. Quick shout out to their Suffolk Blue too.
13th
14th - HampsteadBlue - Black Bomber - North Wales cheddar. Smooth, creamy with a hint of acidity.
15th - BlueBell - Danish Blue, because I still wish Jonas Knudsen was with Town and the blue bit is obvious!
16th - Lord Healy - Green Thunder - Welsh cheddar with green bits, which I’d usually frown at but works gloriously in this case. Most moreish
17th - ITFC_Forever - Davidstow (Extra Mature) - All that creamy Cornish goodness.
18th We Were Zombies - Caboc - A Scottish fresh soft cow's double cream cheese rolled in oatmeal. This richness reflects Lambert's effect on the club as a whole but the sharp lemon tang is a reminder to take a bit of care if you choose to challenge it too much
19th
20th
21st CIL - Idiazabal : a traditional, farmhouse, hard cheese made from raw milk of Latxa or Carranza sheep in the Basque and Navarra regions of northern Spain. Named after the village of Idiazabal, one of the 62 Best Cheeses in the World**.
22nd
23rd
24th Peterlee Blue - A simple Creamy French Brie on Hovis Digestive for Christmas Eve
25th BanksterDebtSlave - Dairylea

Sorry darling.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 17:17 - Nov 19 with 524 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can you add the Dairylea caveat....there is no 25 on an advent calendar and no place for Dairylea on a cheese board.
Thanks don't want people thinking I am being a bit 6th form again!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 18:24 - Nov 19 with 514 viewshampstead_blue

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 17:17 - Nov 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can you add the Dairylea caveat....there is no 25 on an advent calendar and no place for Dairylea on a cheese board.
Thanks don't want people thinking I am being a bit 6th form again!

feel free to copy, paste the list and add your notes.

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 18:35 - Nov 19 with 509 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 18:24 - Nov 19 by hampstead_blue

feel free to copy, paste the list and add your notes.

Well I can try but don't expect a neat box around it like clever c#!#s on here manage

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 15:38 - Nov 19 by ITFC_Forever
Harumph... you've added Bluebell's Danish Blue despite her lack of copying and pasting, but not my Davidstow. 

1st GeoffSentence - Saint Agur - Soft, salty, double cream blue cheese made with pastuerised cows milk. Heaven in cheese form. 
3rd 
5th m14_blue - Blacksticks Blue. Soft, blue cheese, unlike anything you've tasted before. Not sure if you can get it down South but, if you can, do. Then thank me. 
6th 
7th 
8th 
9th 
10th Deliasplums - Saint Albray. Smooth, creamy. Reminds me of sun, haven’t been able to buy in UK 
11th 
12th Bluebeat - Suffolk Gold - produced in Creeting St Mary, like Cheddar but of a softer composition and a perfect accompaniment to any red wine and fruit too. Quick shout out to their Suffolk Blue too. 
13th 
15th - BlueBell - Danish Blue, because I still wish Jonas Knudsen was with Town and the blue bit is obvious! 
16th - Lord Healy - Green Thunder - Welsh cheddar with green bits, which I’d usually frown at but works gloriously in this case. Most moreish 
17th - ITFC_Forever - Davidstow (Extra Mature) - All that creamy Cornish goodness. 
18th We Were Zombies - Caboc - A Scottish fresh soft cow's double cream cheese rolled in oatmeal. This richness reflects Lambert's effect on the club as a whole but the sharp lemon tang is a reminder to take a bit of care if you choose to challenge it too much 
19th 
20th 
21st CIL - Idiazabal : a traditional, farmhouse, hard cheese made from raw milk of Latxa or Carranza sheep in the Basque and Navarra regions of northern Spain. Named after the village of Idiazabal, one of the 62 Best Cheeses in the World**. 
22nd 
23rd 
24th Peterlee Blue - A simple Creamy French Brie on Hovis Digestive for Christmas Eve 
25th BanksterDebtSlave - Dairylea....there is no 25 on an advent calendar and no place for Dairylea on a cheese board. 

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 18:38 - Nov 19 with 506 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 15:38 - Nov 19 by ITFC_Forever

3rd
6th
7th
8th
9th
11th
13th
19th
20th
22nd
23rd
25th BanksterDebtSlave - Dairylea

Think it must be a lady thing....

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 18:44 - Nov 19 with 504 viewsSwansea_Blue

3rd
6th Swanners. Cornish Yarg. Smooth with a bit of a tang, just like me. Can’t believe this hadn’t been picked already. You’re all slacking).
7th
8th Hoppy - terribly cheesy jokes
9th
11th
13th
19th
20th
22nd
23rd
25th BanksterDebtSlave - Dairylea....there is no 25 on an advent calendar and no place for Dairylea on a cheese board.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 19:07 - Nov 19 with 500 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

3rd 
6th Swanners. Cornish Yarg. Smooth with a bit of a tang, just like me. Can’t believe this hadn’t been picked already. You’re all slacking). 
7th
8th Hoppy - terribly cheesy jokes  
9th 
11th 
13th 
19th 
20th 
22nd 
23rd 
[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:26]

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 19:20 - Nov 20 with 460 viewshampstead_blue

TWTD Cheese advent calendar. on 19:07 - Nov 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

3rd 
7th
8th Hoppy - terribly cheesy jokes  
9th 
11th 
13th 
19th 
20th 
22nd 
23rd 
[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:26]

I'm going to add one for our cat, Storm. He's just told me which is his fave.

3rd
7th
8th Hoppy - terribly cheesy jokes
9th HampsteadBlue's cat Storm - Goats cheese with truffle. A Waitrose bought cheese by my servant, HampsteadBlue. I like it's softness and the truffle taste and waft.
11th
13th
19th
20th
22nd
23rd

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024