Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FM 2020 Ipswich signings 13:17 - Nov 22 with 995 viewstractordownsouth

I've only played FM mobile before so i'm a bit of an amateur. I've won my first 6 games and wasn't given any money to start the season with. I've managed to persuade the board to give me £1.2m. I'm looking to buy either a defender or striker, preferably a left or centre back. Any recommendations? I've had an offer rejected for Perry Ng of Crewe.

I'm also on deadline day so any help would be much appreciated!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:22 - Nov 22 with 971 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I didn't sign anybody first season. Don't think its needed, but if you can then go for it I guess.

The squad in itself is good enough to win promotion without help though.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:25 - Nov 22 with 957 viewstractordownsouth

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:22 - Nov 22 by TRUE_BLUE123

I didn't sign anybody first season. Don't think its needed, but if you can then go for it I guess.

The squad in itself is good enough to win promotion without help though.

Yeah. I've won all of my first 6 games. I've Sold Jordan Roberts and got a couple of CBs on loan but that's it. Does the transfer budget roll over into the next season?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:27 - Nov 22 with 944 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:25 - Nov 22 by tractordownsouth

Yeah. I've won all of my first 6 games. I've Sold Jordan Roberts and got a couple of CBs on loan but that's it. Does the transfer budget roll over into the next season?

Wish I could answer I am relatively new as well, but I assume it must do?

I am sure Joe will pop up on here, he is the man to ask. But he did screw us over with Lankester so make sure you give him a little bit of abuse.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:48 - Nov 22 with 916 viewsCoastalblue

FM 2020 Ipswich signings on 13:25 - Nov 22 by tractordownsouth

Transfer budget will be reset at the end of the season when the game goes through it's update. Finances will be assessed and then a new budget allocated.

I have had two rumours of a takeover in my game, never had that before.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024