Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate 15:03 - Nov 28 with 688 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate on 16:12 - Nov 28 with 656 viewsOldsmoker

When asked a straight question Johnson said Labour were bringing this up to deflect their own problems re antisemitism whereas Johnson had just deflected away from answering about this document by bringing up antisemitism.
The drugs bill for the NHS will rocket under this US/UK trade deal.
I predict that some patients will be denied drugs and die. The money needed to save them will be roughly the amount that Johnson will spend on a vanity project.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 16:13]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate on 16:17 - Nov 28 with 643 viewsWeWereZombies

The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate on 16:12 - Nov 28 by Oldsmoker

When asked a straight question Johnson said Labour were bringing this up to deflect their own problems re antisemitism whereas Johnson had just deflected away from answering about this document by bringing up antisemitism.
The drugs bill for the NHS will rocket under this US/UK trade deal.
I predict that some patients will be denied drugs and die. The money needed to save them will be roughly the amount that Johnson will spend on a vanity project.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 16:13]

Oh. come on, that's not the spirit (of '76). Let's have a bit of nice all American music from an all American band:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate on 16:21 - Nov 28 with 639 viewsOldsmoker

This is what I'd like to do to the HOC if Johnson gets in.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate on 16:58 - Nov 28 with 619 viewsHARRY10

You would think that even the dimmest of brexiteers might just grasp what is really behind brexit after listening to that clip.

How much more obvios does it have to be ?
The trade agreement with America will be easy to negotiate on 22:23 - Nov 28 with 561 viewsDeano69

Get these guys in to negotiate it

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024