Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? 19:49 - Dec 2 with 871 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He is after even better at RB then Donacian!

All joking aside...I wonder what they would take? Sell Donacian or exchange. Or exchange with Roberts.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 19:53 - Dec 2 with 842 viewswkj

In all fairness from what I have seen, Perry Ng is a really really good full back. If he or KVY can play LB I would sign him up in a snap. As for better than KVY? I think we have the better of the two on our books. I would actually offer Roberts and Nsiala as a part exchange offer for Ng, but would keep Donacien as he does offer cover at the level you'd expect cover to offer.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 19:54 - Dec 2 with 833 viewsWickets

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 19:53 - Dec 2 by wkj

In all fairness from what I have seen, Perry Ng is a really really good full back. If he or KVY can play LB I would sign him up in a snap. As for better than KVY? I think we have the better of the two on our books. I would actually offer Roberts and Nsiala as a part exchange offer for Ng, but would keep Donacien as he does offer cover at the level you'd expect cover to offer.

Sounds ok .
Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 21:10 - Dec 2 with 705 viewsfactual_blue

ME won't sanction the deal. 'Ng' has too few letters. Colossal impact on the shirt name revenue stream.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 640 viewsWeWereZombies

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 21:10 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

ME won't sanction the deal. 'Ng' has too few letters. Colossal impact on the shirt name revenue stream.

Just think of the savings that could be made if we sold Ng and bought Danny Ings, then sold him and resigned Tyrone Mings though...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 22:05 - Dec 2 with 608 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can we sign Ng from Crewe in Jan? on 19:53 - Dec 2 by wkj

He's a good player and having another good season. We basically know he would be £500k or less as the Crewe bloke was fuming not to get the cash! I guess Ng might not be keen knowing he might lose place. KVY would actually be good ahead of him...

Know what you are saying about Donacian but not sure about him at CB. Nsiala will probo be better CB longer term but he seems a player that struggles unless fully fit.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024