Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets 22:42 - Dec 4 with 1148 viewskesblue

Anyone any idea when the Wembley tickets will be on sale and whether they will get to general sale? Tia.
Wembley tickets on 22:45 - Dec 4 with 1117 viewswkj

The semi finals are on the 17th Feb and the final is 5th of April. So I imagine there will be a good long time to get tickets.

If the Championship playoff went to general sale, I have absolutely no doubt at all that the EFLT will comfortable reach general sale, I mean, there are more tickets sold at wembley than we have season ticket holders by a long shot.

Of course, we have a bit more to do to before we start making plans for April, but I love your enthusiasm, and passion for Darts.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 22:46]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wembley tickets on 22:56 - Dec 4 with 1065 viewsfactual_blue

Wembley tickets on 22:45 - Dec 4 by wkj

The semi finals are on the 17th Feb and the final is 5th of April. So I imagine there will be a good long time to get tickets.

If the Championship playoff went to general sale, I have absolutely no doubt at all that the EFLT will comfortable reach general sale, I mean, there are more tickets sold at wembley than we have season ticket holders by a long shot.

Of course, we have a bit more to do to before we start making plans for April, but I love your enthusiasm, and passion for Darts.

The Wembley Stadium Premier Inn is already sold out for 4 April.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wembley tickets on 22:57 - Dec 4 with 1059 viewswkj

Wembley tickets on 22:56 - Dec 4 by factual_blue

The Wembley Stadium Premier Inn is already sold out for 4 April.

I hear Gatwick are anticipating valet shortages too.

Crybaby

Wembley tickets on 22:59 - Dec 4 with 1059 viewsfactual_blue

Wembley tickets on 22:57 - Dec 4 by wkj

I hear Gatwick are anticipating valet shortages too.

It's brexit. All the gentlemen's gentlemen are heading back to Latvia because of brexit.

Who will tie my shoelaces for me?

Wembley tickets on 23:01 - Dec 4 with 1048 viewsfactual_blue

Also - could they bring the semi-final forward a couple of weeks? We're flying to Australia on 17 Feb for a month's well-earned break, so that date doesn't really work for me.

Wembley tickets on 00:12 - Dec 5 with 984 viewshoppy

Any idea of the rearranged date for Southend at home?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Wembley tickets on 03:25 - Dec 5 with 917 viewswkj

Wembley tickets on 00:12 - Dec 5 by hoppy

Any idea of the rearranged date for Southend at home?

Either before or after Brexit.

Crybaby

Wembley tickets on 03:54 - Dec 5 with 903 viewskiwiblue

Its all causing a quandry in our house....whether to come home for the semis and the final or just one of them or the playoff finals in May.
Or the grandparents 70 something or other birthdays or have a Easter break in Canadia.
Really difficult time for me plus deciding where to go for Christmas day. The beach surfing or the forest mountain biking or the volcano region tramping.
Common PL get it together and get us settled then I will be able to make decisions.....
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets on 08:05 - Dec 5 with 794 viewssolemio

Wembley tickets are available this morning from Maida Vale and Kilburn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024