Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Lambert way really working 17:05 - Dec 7 with 609 viewsonlymehere

Personally I playing a changed side every game is not the way foward consistency is the way foward it has been proven the recipe for success unless you get injuries or suspensions.
Is the Lambert way really working on 17:10 - Dec 7 with 571 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Liverpool are rotating....it's doing ok for them.

We have over-rotated at times in my opinion but I think as fhe season goes into last quarter, thats when we'll get the benefits not now. I'll judge it by how we finish.

Too many draws obviously BUT against the better teams and we have been unlucky not to get at least 1-2 wins. Lets see how we go over Christmas. Smaller squads will be stretched. I fancy us to be top mid Jan.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:11 - Dec 7 with 561 viewsBloomBlue

I think it is. Come the second half of of the season having such a large squad all match fit will be a huge benefit.
Is the Lambert way really working on 17:13 - Dec 7 with 558 viewsonlymehere

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:10 - Dec 7 by Terry_Nutkins

Liverpool are rotating....it's doing ok for them.

We have over-rotated at times in my opinion but I think as fhe season goes into last quarter, thats when we'll get the benefits not now. I'll judge it by how we finish.

Too many draws obviously BUT against the better teams and we have been unlucky not to get at least 1-2 wins. Lets see how we go over Christmas. Smaller squads will be stretched. I fancy us to be top mid Jan.

I fear we could be struggling to make the play off position,even if we win our game in hand we still wouldn’t be top I’ll predict 5th or 6th come end of January.
Is the Lambert way really working on 17:15 - Dec 7 with 531 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:13 - Dec 7 by onlymehere

I fear we could be struggling to make the play off position,even if we win our game in hand we still wouldn’t be top I’ll predict 5th or 6th come end of January.

That’s not an unfair assessment if things carry on as they have been recently. Let’s hope we’ll put another mini run together; no reason why we shouldn’t as we’ve got one of the stronger squads in the league.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:20 - Dec 7 with 506 viewsBlue_Moses

He doesn't know his best eleven, worrying in December
Is the Lambert way really working on 17:21 - Dec 7 with 505 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:15 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

That’s not an unfair assessment if things carry on as they have been recently. Let’s hope we’ll put another mini run together; no reason why we shouldn’t as we’ve got one of the stronger squads in the league.

It feels really unfair. We are where we are on merit and a game in hand. I'm very optimistic still. We'll finish above Wycombe. There are bigger threats below in my opinion.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:23 - Dec 7 with 496 viewsBent_double

Not so much the changes between games, more the inability to change things during a game when they're not working.

I'm only going by Mills/Brenner on todays game, but clearly Coventry changed their system at h/t (they should have already been losing 0-3 by then), and completely changed the game, scoring soon after.

Why wasn't Lambert able to anticipate that and change our system/personnel accordingly straight after?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Is the Lambert way really working on 17:26 - Dec 7 with 489 viewscarlisleaway

Are we looking at the players for not killing off teams when we are in control OR do we look at the tactics and consistent changes made by PL. I like the guy and personally hope he can get through this poor period. It would help if we had more attempts on goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024