Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A report into maternity deaths was delayed until after the election 11:01 - Dec 14 with 549 viewsNewcyBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-report-delayed-until-after-electio

I now don’t believe that the report would have made a jot of difference to most of the Tory voters...

What a disgrace.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

A report into maternity deaths was delayed until after the election on 11:09 - Dec 14 with 523 viewsSwansea_Blue

*cough* Russian interference report too *cough*

It wouldn’t have made a difference, you’re quite right.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A report into maternity deaths was delayed until after the election on 12:20 - Dec 14 with 473 viewsmonytowbray

A report into maternity deaths was delayed until after the election on 11:09 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

And internal/external demands to launch an investigation into Islamophobia. The entire country has been had and think they’ve won something.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

A report into maternity deaths was delayed until after the election on 12:31 - Dec 14 with 462 viewsNewcyBlue

A report into maternity deaths was delayed until after the election on 11:09 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

I really don’t think much will have made a difference to be honest.

I fear there will be many more deaths because people feel they can’t afford the NHS treatment because they are not British.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024