Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Very happy Christmas to you all from the depths of the night shift. 01:57 - Dec 25 with 754 viewsBlueBadger

A rare calm night here at *redacted* general hospital. So I am kicking up back with a cuppa having raided the chocolate supplies on the wards.

Anyone of you b*ggers decides to get ill now, I'll be very disappointed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A Very happy Christmas to you all from the depths of the night shift. on 02:44 - Dec 25 with 724 viewsPippin1970

I'm at a mental / disability home. One of them got of up trying to wake everybody up as Christmas morning lol. Gone back to bed thank god.
A Very happy Christmas to you all from the depths of the night shift. on 06:33 - Dec 25 with 670 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I was in a hospital visiting yesterday as it goes and I couldn’t help but notice how nice and friendly the nurses and basically everyone who worked their was. Considering it was 7pm on Christmas Eve and they were working, I’d have understood less smiles/enthusiasm.

Not really sure what my point is here Badger but just to say that you have my absolute full respect and gratitude for what you do.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A Very happy Christmas to you all from the depths of the night shift. on 07:40 - Dec 25 with 617 viewshampstead_blue

Happy Christmas fella.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024