Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That second half was as bad as the first half was good 16:57 - Jan 11 with 2582 viewsIllinoisblue

Funny old game. Judge was excellent. Norwood currently needing six chances to score one. Accrington woeful until they made their subs. Slap a 25m price tag on Wolf right now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 18:53 - Jan 11 with 342 viewsHerbivore

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 18:29 - Jan 11 by Chrisd

Herbivore, I've come to the conclusion that you just don't like Judge from reading your posts so it really doesn't matter what the guy does you won't ever be happy with his performance. Judge played well today.

I said "played well though" but no chance was he MOM today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 18:59 - Jan 11 with 338 viewsChrisd

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 18:53 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

I said "played well though" but no chance was he MOM today.

He was one of our better performers today.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 19:15 - Jan 11 with 324 viewsHerbivore

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 18:59 - Jan 11 by Chrisd

He was one of our better performers today.

Probably top 5, not MOM though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 19:59 - Jan 11 with 300 viewsBlue_Moses

That second half was as bad as the first half was good on 17:33 - Jan 11 by GeoffSentence

Come off it, the second half wasnt that bad. It wasnt as good as the first half but we were still completely on top until the three best performers from the early part of the game were taken off.

Judge was MOM for me, ran the show.
Huws was close behind.
Jackson was really good as well, especially in the first half.

What was going on with the centre backs? Chambers kept surging into their penalty area, great to see but not someething I have seen much of before.

Shame Nors was so wasteful in front of goal, it could have been five or siz before half time.

All in all a thoroughly decent afternoon, and nice to finish it off y walking the steps in the Sir Alf without the away fans and team celebrating in front of my nose.

Uppa Towen!

It was pretty bad but the game had been won by that point. I'm hoping it was us playing really well and making Accrington look bad as they were terrible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024