Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences 12:26 - Jan 12 with 1141 viewsSteve_M

Shame we're back to over-analysing every utterance made in one though, it was tedious when it was Burley's press conferences and it's got no less so over time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:34 - Jan 12 with 1068 viewsBluefish

PRP: bluey stop following me around FFS

Bluey: sorry pal, Marcus has given me a knew role of sanity checking your line tactics

PRP: I played in Germany mate

Bluey: we know but you also pick different line ups every week and Marcus doesn't trust you know

PRP: do pep and klopp have to have have a horse watch them?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:35 - Jan 12 with 1057 viewsJ2BLUE

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:34 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

Bluey: sorry pal, Marcus has given me a knew role of sanity checking your line tactics

Bluey: we know but you also pick different line ups every week and Marcus doesn't trust you know

You haven't lost a step. That's just as funny as all of your other attempts at humour.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:37 - Jan 12 with 1038 viewsBluefish

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:35 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

You haven't lost a step. That's just as funny as all of your other attempts at humour.

Cheers I appreciate you following

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:41 - Jan 12 with 1027 viewsGavTWTD

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:34 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

Looks like Bluey has had too much K

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:50 - Jan 12 with 997 viewsBluefish

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:41 - Jan 12 by GavTWTD

I heard he was a good source for the stuff

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 15:22 - Jan 12 with 831 viewsIllinoisblue

I feel slightly ashamed to say I wouldn’t know the difference between Bluey and Crazee.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 15:23 - Jan 12 with 825 viewsBluefish

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 15:22 - Jan 12 by Illinoisblue

I feel slightly ashamed to say I wouldn’t know the difference between Bluey and Crazee.

You are so woke

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 787 viewsbrogansnose

I really hope Phil starts to use this picture for all of PL's press conferences on 12:41 - Jan 12 by GavTWTD

He's only got to say neigh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024