Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wren kitchens 17:15 - Jan 22 with 6856 viewsleftback

We’re having a small extension and new kitchen, building hasn’t started yet but trying to be organised we have been looking at new kitchens at various places, kind of like what wren offered but feels to early to decide for sure to go with them.......however today is the last day of their January sales so our quote won’t be valid tomorrow, worried same kitchen will be a lot more expensive when we are ready....any words of wisdom.....
Wren kitchens on 09:02 - Jan 30 with 438 viewsitfcpaul

Wren kitchens on 22:21 - Jan 22 by GeoffSentence

Wren kitchens are very,very small.

Wren are the biggest kitchen retailer in the UK. with a turnover this year of over 800 million

yes things do occasionally go wrong but look at all the 5* reviews on Trustpilot

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Wren kitchens on 09:23 - Jan 30 with 409 viewsBloomBlue

Wren kitchens on 09:02 - Jan 30 by itfcpaul

Wren are the biggest kitchen retailer in the UK. with a turnover this year of over 800 million

yes things do occasionally go wrong but look at all the 5* reviews on Trustpilot

But the wren is a very very small bird.

Note to OP, don't trust any review on the internet most companies employ other companies to write those reviews. Unfortunately too many people are gullible when it comes to the internet
Wren kitchens on 09:26 - Jan 30 with 406 viewsLord_Lucan

Wren kitchens on 09:23 - Jan 30 by BloomBlue

But the wren is a very very small bird.

Note to OP, don't trust any review on the internet most companies employ other companies to write those reviews. Unfortunately too many people are gullible when it comes to the internet

Yes, companies spend more time review generating than they do with customer service.

Definite info.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024