Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent that ... 16:00 - Jan 25 with 1163 viewsurbanblue

Best half of football I've seen from us for a good while!
Excellent that ... on 16:02 - Jan 25 with 1147 viewsStokieBlue

Really good in general.

A fit Huws makes a massive difference. He's always available for the ball and always looks to move the game on with the ball on the deck.

It eliminates a lot of the hoofing from the back and makes Judge and Edwards much more involved.

Lots of good performances though - need to get 2 more really given the dominance. Interestingly the Imps fans seem to think that was fairly even!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Excellent that ... on 16:39 - Jan 25 with 972 viewsLord_Lucan

Hey UB, how's it going?

I haven't been keeping up with the news but there doesn't seem to be any coverage on the bush fires, are they under control?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Excellent that ... on 17:07 - Jan 25 with 763 viewsurbanblue

Excellent that ... on 16:39 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

Hey UB, how's it going?

I haven't been keeping up with the news but there doesn't seem to be any coverage on the bush fires, are they under control?

Hey Lucan ... I'm good thanks mate. 4am and going to head back to bed after getting up at 2am for the game. God, back in the day this is when I'd be getting in!!

Yeah, fires seem to be generally under control at present. Been a bit of rain as well. Around here we had a couple of days of downpours earlier in the week ... After nearly two hot, dry months it was absolute bliss!

Hope all is good with you and yours?
Excellent that ... on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 721 viewsLord_Lucan

Excellent that ... on 17:07 - Jan 25 by urbanblue

Hey Lucan ... I'm good thanks mate. 4am and going to head back to bed after getting up at 2am for the game. God, back in the day this is when I'd be getting in!!

Yeah, fires seem to be generally under control at present. Been a bit of rain as well. Around here we had a couple of days of downpours earlier in the week ... After nearly two hot, dry months it was absolute bliss!

Hope all is good with you and yours?

As a local what are your views on the ceasing of backburning . Do you think this contributed to the spread?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Excellent that ... on 17:19 - Jan 25 with 658 viewsurbanblue

Excellent that ... on 17:10 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

As a local what are your views on the ceasing of backburning . Do you think this contributed to the spread?

I'm not that knowledgeable on it all. What I do know though is that in this area I used to see it happening and we never had bushfires as bad as this. I remember when I first saw it I didn't know what Backburning was and thought there were fires everywhere. Driving down a road with a massive fire on one side of the road was surreal.

The one thing I will say though is that without doubt the summers are getting dryer and hotter ... I don't need statistics to see that and that's a major worry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024