Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Took the boy to his first game yesterday... 16:45 - Jan 26 with 5303 viewsSitfcB

Think he enjoyed playing, and meeting TWTD royalty, in the fanzone more than the game though, obviously.... (He wanted to leave the game after 5 minutes luckily I was able to stay whilst the Mrs took him away)

It’s a start anyway, he enjoyed a pre match orange juice in the Black Horse and then soaked up the atmosphere in the fanzone once we’d been pitch side to collect his certificate so got the full package.

Just doing my bit to inspire the future generation, not that he had a choice eh...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 07:22 - Jan 28 with 750 viewsBlue_Order

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 06:56 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

You can have tickets anywhere in the ground, just have to meet in the fanzone at 1:30pm and then free to leave wherever once you’re done.

Sound mate, we’ll do that then 👍
Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 09:06 - Jan 28 with 719 viewsSwansea_Blue

Doesn't take after his dad.

He's got two shoes

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 13:49 - Jan 28 with 674 viewshoppy

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 09:06 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

Doesn't take after his dad.

He's got two shoes

As indeed, Steve_M had said within the first few replies...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 13:54 - Jan 28 with 667 viewsSwansea_Blue

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 13:49 - Jan 28 by hoppy

As indeed, Steve_M had said within the first few replies...

I thought I'd repeat it for those who weren't paying attention, like myself

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 14:10 - Jan 28 with 656 viewscarlisleaway

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 13:54 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

Had to laugh, bumped into a Liverpool fan taking his son to his first game. All his younger mates go to PR so did not want to be left out. Interesting to see if he turns out to be a Red or a Blue in the future.
Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 14:14 - Jan 28 with 650 viewshoppy

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 13:54 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

You're good like that.

I said, you're good like that.

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 14:19 - Jan 28 with 643 viewsSwansea_Blue

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 14:10 - Jan 28 by carlisleaway

Had to laugh, bumped into a Liverpool fan taking his son to his first game. All his younger mates go to PR so did not want to be left out. Interesting to see if he turns out to be a Red or a Blue in the future.

Hopefully he'll end up supporting us if those are the games he can get to. It's a tricky one; some kids follow their parents and some switch allegiances to a more local team. I suppose it depends on who they get to see most.

My old man is a Villa fan, but we'd moved to Suffolk when I was a baby and he didn't travel to see them, so I knew nothing other than Portman Road. My eldest is a Swans fan as he gets to see them most. But my daughter prefers us as I tend to take her to more of our away games. It gets a bit confusing!

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 14:29 - Jan 28 with 635 viewshoppy

Just out of interest... who else did he meet, Sitters?

You mentioned "TWTD royalty", so clearly not us... but just wondered who else he encountered?

Login to get fewer ads

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 20:33 - Jan 29 with 590 viewsSitfcB

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 14:29 - Jan 28 by hoppy

Just out of interest... who else did he meet, Sitters?

You mentioned "TWTD royalty", so clearly not us... but just wondered who else he encountered?

Phil of course....but he had already met him a while ago tbf.

It was just you and KJ!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Took the boy to his first game yesterday... on 21:11 - Jan 29 with 575 viewsTerra_Farma

Awesome, that's quality!

I'm going to take my youngest daughter to a game this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024