Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So once we've lost this one and lost against Sunderland next week... 15:59 - Feb 1 with 359 viewsTheBoyBlue

...we'll have a lot of catching up to do. Play-offs seem to be beckoning and we're utterly incapable of beating anyone in the top eight that we don't stand a chance in those. FFS, we're going to be stuck in this division for years aren't we?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

So once we've lost this one and lost against Sunderland next week... on 16:04 - Feb 1 with 317 viewsbadadski

Hopefully KVY, BIshop and Huws will all be fit for playoffs, and Garbutts injury not serious.
We can play holy on goal again and not be fined also as not part of the season.

So once we've lost this one and lost against Sunderland next week... on 16:05 - Feb 1 with 305 viewsTrequartista

Of course we won't. We will 15th for about 3 seasons and then get relegated again. Evans will be saying he has got a new way forward, and everyone will grumble without really protesting.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So once we've lost this one and lost against Sunderland next week... on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 272 viewsgainsboroughblue

I wouldn't be surprised if we missed out on play-offs. We'll churn out wins for sure, but we stutter with momentum and struggle against anybody in the top half.
So once we've lost this one and lost against Sunderland next week... on 16:11 - Feb 1 with 238 viewsgordon

So once we've lost this one and lost against Sunderland next week... on 16:08 - Feb 1 by gainsboroughblue

I wouldn't be surprised if we missed out on play-offs. We'll churn out wins for sure, but we stutter with momentum and struggle against anybody in the top half.

I kind of think we're headed for about 8th. Perhaps if KVY, Bishop ans Sears were all fit and selected for a while we could win some games. As is, we don't have anyone in the 11 who can beat a man, or do anything unpredictable.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020