Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle 07:59 - Feb 2 with 1029 viewstextbackup

unsure where my post went from yesterday, so felt i'd better get it back up.

unless we aren't allowed to mention the failures of the club on here?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 08:24 - Feb 2 with 944 viewsyesjohn99

Luckily I worked yesterday
Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 09:37 - Feb 2 with 863 viewssuffolking_good

No goalkeeper . No wing backs .no strikers good enough
Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 09:39 - Feb 2 with 859 viewsPhilTWTD

No problem with criticism but think it crossed the line into abuse (although can understand why given the result and performance). Also the thread developed into name-calling.
Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 09:56 - Feb 2 with 799 viewsblueconscience

Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 09:39 - Feb 2 by PhilTWTD

No problem with criticism but think it crossed the line into abuse (although can understand why given the result and performance). Also the thread developed into name-calling.

Unfortunately a majority of the posts resort to name calling, ridicule, or abuse from the usual suspects.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 9:58]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 10:36 - Feb 2 with 718 viewstextbackup

Clueless owner, poor manager, weak captain, no bottle on 09:39 - Feb 2 by PhilTWTD

fair enough

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024