Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our problems may have been solved because today 17:09 - Feb 6 with 997 viewsPJH

I purchased a new ITFC T-shirt and it will make it's debut at Sunderland.
In late October 2014 I purchased another ITFC T-shirt and it's first appearance was at Blackpool which was the start of a league sequence that went WWWDWWDWWW.

Of course we had a better manager then and if that run is not replicated it is not the fault of my new T-shirt although it will not be worn at Wimbledon unless we get a good result on Saturday.

The new T-shirt depicts UEFA Cup and F.A. Cup success. TWTD
Our problems may have been solved because today on 17:19 - Feb 6 with 958 viewsPecker

Love it. I shall buy a new pair of boxers for the occasion.
Our problems may have been solved because today on 14:54 - Feb 9 with 774 viewsPJH

I have decided to give the T-shirt one more chance on Tuesday.

The result of it's first game was not like the one of the 2014 purchase but as somebody has said (several times) there is still a long way to go.
Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:01 - Feb 9 with 741 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our problems may have been solved because today on 14:54 - Feb 9 by PJH

The result of it's first game was not like the one of the 2014 purchase but as somebody has said (several times) there is still a long way to go.

Did you take it off with 10 minutes of the match left just to look hard and northern?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:47 - Feb 9 with 705 viewshoppy

I did look out for you... but didn’t spot you at all - I was even there before kickoff and everything!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:52 - Feb 9 with 689 viewsPJH

Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:47 - Feb 9 by hoppy

I did look out for you... but didn’t spot you at all - I was even there before kickoff and everything!

I did not know that you were going otherwise I would have been on hoppy alert.
Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:53 - Feb 9 with 680 viewsPJH

Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:01 - Feb 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did you take it off with 10 minutes of the match left just to look hard and northern?

I would have had to take five other layers of clothing off first.
Our problems may have been solved because today on 15:57 - Feb 9 with 658 viewsPecker

My boxers are in the washing machine and will be put at the back of the draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024