Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose tomorrow night 08:21 - Feb 10 with 1097 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

what I want someone to do is, walk out of the away end where I will be shouting my TWTD name. Then just punch me very hard, please.

I don't think I can keep watching this absolute shower anymore. I am sick of the interviews and soundbites from players and Lee O'Neil. Is it too much to ask for, a team that wins a big game? Or are we just bottlers?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If we lose tomorrow night on 08:22 - Feb 10 with 1082 viewsartsbossbeard

You are megaphone man and I claim my £5.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If we lose tomorrow night on 08:44 - Feb 10 with 987 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If we lose tomorrow night on 08:22 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

You are megaphone man and I claim my £5.

I really wish I was. He always seems content

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If we lose tomorrow night on 09:29 - Feb 10 with 889 viewsChateauWines

If we lose tomorrow night on 08:44 - Feb 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

I really wish I was. He always seems content

What's happened to the real MM? Hardly ever see him anymore. Always made me smile

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

If we lose tomorrow night on 09:35 - Feb 10 with 857 viewshoppy

If we lose tomorrow night on 09:29 - Feb 10 by ChateauWines

What's happened to the real MM? Hardly ever see him anymore. Always made me smile

I was definitely out at the... I mean, he was definitely out at the Peterborough game...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If we lose tomorrow night on 09:37 - Feb 10 with 848 viewsSwailsey

He quit after Barnsley.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If we lose tomorrow night on 10:25 - Feb 10 with 748 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I see him every game still. When I walk to the burger van behind Sir bob Stand I always walk past him.

Still mad as ever

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024