Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? 17:03 - Feb 11 with 1009 viewsReuser_is_God

Put him in hospital for 3 nights.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? on 17:08 - Feb 11 with 989 viewsIllinoisblue

You should have put BREAKING NEWS on this one

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? on 17:10 - Feb 11 with 971 viewsReuser_is_God

Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? on 17:08 - Feb 11 by Illinoisblue

You should have put BREAKING NEWS on this one

Should’ve done.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? on 17:12 - Feb 11 with 951 viewstextbackup

And was just a loanee. Now we have international midfielders unable to trap and pass a ball

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? on 17:42 - Feb 11 with 879 viewshoppy

One night to sort his leg out, and the other 2 trying to do something about his face?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Remember that Matthew Bates tackle on Luke Chadwick? on 17:47 - Feb 11 with 853 viewschicoazul

On this day 2000 by chicoazul 5 Feb 2020 18:05
No Chadwick was the House Elf lookalike who Matthew Bates put through an advertising hoarding on his one and only game for us on loan from Boro.

Venus' victim was Alex Notman, i just checked and it did indeed end his career hahaha

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024