Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears and Skuse comments reinforce everything... 08:24 - Feb 14 with 791 viewsportmanking

Too many players in the squad are happy to accept mediocrity and their ambition has been hammered out of them through the years.

The squad needs new voices in the dressing room, as too much rhetoric is simply going in one ear and out the other.
Sears and Skuse comments reinforce everything... on 09:16 - Feb 14 with 706 viewsNo9

Back in the 80's this was called 'Positive thinking' you were not supposed to be realistic at thing that didn't go well.
A BBC news presenter stepped down because the news was always negative

This is a new era and think positive is back in business
Sears and Skuse comments reinforce everything... on 09:48 - Feb 14 with 658 viewsPinewoodblue

I look back on our last two seasons in the top flight. The year we finished 5th every game was an adventure. The following year the mentality was so different, the only adventures were the european games, league wise it was just a job.

Comments by Chambers, Skuse and now Sears, clearly show they are doing what they think is necessary. All three have a longer playing career at Ipswich if we fail to gain promotion.

Clearly Lambert, with his new contract, comes in the same category. I honestly thought they would, all four, be ashamed of last season and been determined to put things right. I was so wrong, and so was Marcus Evans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sears and Skuse comments reinforce everything... on 12:29 - Feb 14 with 533 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Lambert during his Norwich days had some characters in Holt and Hoolahan. What characters and leaders do we have in the dressing room?

According to large number of our fans Chambers' and Skuse' experience was going to be 'vital' for us in League One so what have we benefited from their experience?

It's been so easy for some of our players and they know they will always get away with poor performances/mistakes. Easy life for them at PR. No pressure. No fight on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024