Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) 19:16 - Feb 22 with 3461 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 19:17 - Feb 22 with 3451 viewshamburger_sv

You probably already support a different club, budgie.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 19:19 - Feb 22 with 3426 viewsPecker

NO, NO, NO, NO, Noooooooooo. That will never happen. It is the club I support. Managers/Players come and go, but the club stays.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:04 - Feb 22 with 3345 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 19:17 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

You probably already support a different club, budgie.

No chance just supporting town is not fun anymore. I'm sure everyone agrees.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 22 with 3332 viewsPecker

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:04 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

No chance just supporting town is not fun anymore. I'm sure everyone agrees.

Please don't speak for me.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:07 - Feb 22 with 3311 viewsHciwspi

Go on then. P1ss off and support another club. I'll stick with the club I (still) love.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 22 with 3308 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I asked my son who we should support next season.

His answer without hesitation was Ipswich.

That is without ever experiencing anything better than mid-table in the Championship.

That's what supporting a team is about. We take the lows as well as the highs and the highs taste so much better for it. The good times will return. Let's hope they are not as far away as they feel right now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 22 with 3244 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 22 by Pecker

Please don't speak for me.

Well I am just admit it. You would be happier supporting another team
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:09 - Feb 22 with 3241 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 20:07 - Feb 22 by Hciwspi

Go on then. P1ss off and support another club. I'll stick with the club I (still) love.

Stop living in denial you can tell me to p1ss off all you want but I know how you feel really just accept it.
Login to get fewer ads

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:12 - Feb 22 with 3230 viewsWarhurst

Anyone who switches clubs is not a real football fan, I'll still be supporting Ipswich in the conference and I hope everyone else on here would do the same.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:15 - Feb 22 with 3210 viewsagentp

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

Well I am just admit it. You would be happier supporting another team

And there was me thinking the main problem with Plastics was that they contaminated the sea and killed Turtles....

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:17 - Feb 22 with 3193 viewshamburger_sv

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:12 - Feb 22 by Warhurst

Anyone who switches clubs is not a real football fan, I'll still be supporting Ipswich in the conference and I hope everyone else on here would do the same.

To be fair somebody could switch to supporting Whitton United or Ipswich Wanderers. (or support both at the same time))
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 21:18]

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:21 - Feb 22 with 3175 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:15 - Feb 22 by agentp

And there was me thinking the main problem with Plastics was that they contaminated the sea and killed Turtles....

Tbf you could just give your season ticket money to charity. Cancer research, British heat foundation. Or waste your money supporting a cause thats not worthy of your money. Your choice.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:25 - Feb 22 with 3163 viewsbilllm

Well I'm a Norwich supporter and I never thought that in hard times lmao
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 22 with 3110 viewshamburger_sv

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:25 - Feb 22 by billlm

Well I'm a Norwich supporter and I never thought that in hard times lmao

The OP is also a Norwich supporter who is simply pretending to be an Ipswich supporter.

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 22:45 - Feb 22 with 3002 viewsWickets

Think you are repeating yourself !
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 23:19 - Feb 22 with 2944 viewshamburger_sv

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 22:45 - Feb 22 by Wickets

Think you are repeating yourself !

If you are referring to me then you are wrong. If it wasn't obvious from my name already, I am not a Norwich City fan; for all I care about Norwich I would be very glad if they got relegated down to the Conference like Luton and Oxford United and Notts County.

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 23:43 - Feb 22 with 2892 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

The OP is also a Norwich supporter who is simply pretending to be an Ipswich supporter.

The OP is a devoted Town fan who has had enough of the sh1t we have had to endure. You keep settling for the cr@p we watch week after week and nothing will change.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 00:14 - Feb 23 with 2851 viewsmonytowbray

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:21 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

Tbf you could just give your season ticket money to charity. Cancer research, British heat foundation. Or waste your money supporting a cause thats not worthy of your money. Your choice.

BREAKING: Drunk Norwich fan offers to give up next season to donate cost of ST to charity.

Phil - get the IP address and announce this news, a very kind gesture.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 01:38 - Feb 23 with 2807 viewsGirthyguy

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 00:14 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

BREAKING: Drunk Norwich fan offers to give up next season to donate cost of ST to charity.

Phil - get the IP address and announce this news, a very kind gesture.

I'm an Ipswich fan just struggling to support what we have become. Just keep watching living on the veg and using mushrooms instead of meat.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 23 with 2726 viewsbilllm

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

I was joking king been a town supporter since 71, just ribbing the OP
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 10:21 - Feb 23 with 2642 viewsLeaky

Yep, could become a a Citea fan opps oh sh*t there miles behind the Scouser's. I know i'll become a Liverpool fan. Is that what you mean.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 12:25 - Feb 23 with 2584 viewsRyorry

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 23:43 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

The OP is a devoted Town fan who has had enough of the sh1t we have had to endure. You keep settling for the cr@p we watch week after week and nothing will change.

Not that devoted, clearly.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 12:31 - Feb 23 with 2574 viewsPecker

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 01:38 - Feb 23 by Girthyguy

I'm an Ipswich fan just struggling to support what we have become. Just keep watching living on the veg and using mushrooms instead of meat.

To be fair, that is quite funny.
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 12:32 - Feb 23 with 2572 viewslongtimefan

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 23:43 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

You must have a strange definition of devoted!
Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 13:15 - Feb 23 with 2541 viewsWickets

Think we should all consider supporting a new club (n/t) on 23:19 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

If you are referring to me then you are wrong. If it wasn't obvious from my name already, I am not a Norwich City fan; for all I care about Norwich I would be very glad if they got relegated down to the Conference like Luton and Oxford United and Notts County.

Not you the OP he has said this before !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024