Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... 21:42 - Feb 22 with 4039 viewsSpruceMoose

Jackson! What were you thinking man? Thanks a bunch mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:04 - Feb 23 with 457 viewssparks

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 08:42 - Feb 23 by PJH

Different opinion to mine then.

edit-my opinion was formed from Upper Cobbold looking straight at it.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 8:48]

As was mine- it was a "tread" more than a stamp, but clearly intentional and driven by frustration. In front of the lino, the result was almost inevitable.

Though I understand his frustrations with that official, who appeared to be unable to see when he was in danger of having his shirt ripped off his back.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:12 - Feb 23 with 446 viewsChurchman

3 games out of the firing line and a nice little break? Who knows what goes through the head of a thick third rate footballer.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 16:24]
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:23 - Feb 23 with 427 viewssparks

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:12 - Feb 23 by Churchman

3 games out of the firing line and a nice little break? Who knows what goes through the head of a thick third rate footballer.

Pathetic comment.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:27 - Feb 23 with 423 viewsChurchman

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:23 - Feb 23 by sparks

Pathetic comment.

The first sentence was a question. Ok then, what do you think was going through his head?
Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:29 - Feb 23 with 417 viewsDublinBlue84

Haven't seen a post on this aspect yet... on 16:12 - Feb 23 by Churchman

Had a good night last night anyway it seems - can't vouch for accuracy.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024