Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t want to worry anyone but looking at the bottom of the Championship 22:59 - Feb 26 with 1157 viewspatrickswell

there’s a chance that we could be still down in this division and joined by Huddersfield, Stoke and Middlesbrough next season.
I don’t want to worry anyone but looking at the bottom of the Championship on 23:59 - Feb 26 with 1056 viewstractorboy1978

Probably more preferable than Luton, Barnsley and Wigan who are all stable and have got out of this division recently (two of them last season).
I don’t want to worry anyone but looking at the bottom of the Championship on 03:38 - Feb 27 with 957 viewsIllinoisblue

Don’t worry. We’re going to get meekly relegated and get excited about visiting new grounds. Lambert will get a 15-year contract. Primark the new kit supplier.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I don’t want to worry anyone but looking at the bottom of the Championship on 08:07 - Feb 27 with 718 viewsDubtractor

I don’t want to worry anyone but looking at the bottom of the Championship on 03:38 - Feb 27 by Illinoisblue

Don’t worry. We’re going to get meekly relegated and get excited about visiting new grounds. Lambert will get a 15-year contract. Primark the new kit supplier.

I'd heard a strong rumour that Matalan were still in the running for the kit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024