Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. 12:17 - Mar 1 with 1334 viewsCoco

Years of fans turning up their noses at Warnock. Years of a begrudging respect for each other. Years of Warnock succeeding. Years of overlooking.

Maybe Warnock is the curse that needs lifting? Maybe we need to appoint him just so we can move forward again.

Those seriously suggesting Pulis can F Off though.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 12:23]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 12:21 - Mar 1 with 1307 viewsCopfordBlue

I remember us playing Palace at PR early in Keene’s first full season. They were far superior to us and he’d done it in a short time with a smaller budget than Keane. Played good football that night too. If Evans has appointed him back then instead of Keane or indeed when he replaced Keane with Jewell the last decade would have been very different.

Get him in! The sort of manager you hate when he’s against you but love if he’s on your side.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 12:35 - Mar 1 with 1236 viewsthebooks

I think we’ve finally lost our “playing football the ‘right’ way not like those other oiks” thing at last.
Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 12:38 - Mar 1 with 1221 viewsCoco

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 12:35 - Mar 1 by thebooks

I think we’ve finally lost our “playing football the ‘right’ way not like those other oiks” thing at last.

Playing with a passionate intent to WIN will do me.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 14:24 - Mar 1 with 1116 viewsmonytowbray

There’s so much sh1t housing in modern football. We seem to fall victim of cheating and bullying officials all the time but do nothing for genuine calls.

I used to pride myself on it but the game has changed far too much and there’s a lot of physcology (splng?) now. Warnock brings that.

Never got the dislike for him anyway. Reminds me of a likeable version of Harry Redknapp.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 16:37 - Mar 1 with 1050 viewsArnieM

Warnock was offered the job way back, and had accepted. But it never materialised because Town wouldn’t pay the compensation demanded by his then Club. But I can’t recall if this was prior to McCarthy era or Keanes .

The source of this information was Warnock himself when he was speaker at an evening doooo some years back. He also said he was gutted not to get the opportunity manager Town.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 16:44 - Mar 1 with 1019 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Years of hating Warnock. Years of Warnock flirting with us. on 14:24 - Mar 1 by monytowbray

There’s so much sh1t housing in modern football. We seem to fall victim of cheating and bullying officials all the time but do nothing for genuine calls.

I used to pride myself on it but the game has changed far too much and there’s a lot of physcology (splng?) now. Warnock brings that.

Never got the dislike for him anyway. Reminds me of a likeable version of Harry Redknapp.

I dislike Warnock but certainly would prefer him to Redknapp every day.

There would only really be a point to getting Warnock in if we knew who would manage us next season and there was some continuity - taking a punt on him turning us round and getting us up is no good if we are still in the same mess at the end of the season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024