Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock talk 08:09 - Mar 6 with 1257 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

The Neil Warnock talk genuinely confuses me. I actually believe we're better off in this situation with Lambert rather than having Warnock in.

Warnock's style is long ball, win the second balls etc... who's up front with physicality, wins headers and makes it ugly? Our squad lacks physicality across the pitch and this is the complete opposite of a Neil Warnock squad.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Neil Warnock talk on 08:11 - Mar 6 with 1229 viewsChrisd

He's not the long term solution and that's what's desperately needed at our club not a quick fix, which Warnock might provide.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Neil Warnock talk on 08:13 - Mar 6 with 1209 viewsJimmyJazz

Any chance he could postpone his retirement and be persuaded to agree an 18 month contract? If not, then there is little point in getting him in

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Neil Warnock talk on 08:47 - Mar 6 with 1120 viewsBLUEBEAT

Neil Warnock talk on 08:11 - Mar 6 by Chrisd

He's not the long term solution and that's what's desperately needed at our club not a quick fix, which Warnock might provide.

Warnock will have the same players, though.

Players that couldn’t cut it in the Championship and players that can’t handle League One.

I really don’t see the point in his appointment if it’s just to the end of this season.

Poll: W or W

Neil Warnock talk on 08:48 - Mar 6 with 1109 viewsIpswichKnight

His QPR team were not long ball everything went through the midfield, he will best use of what he's got. That all said it's pointless appointing him now.
Neil Warnock talk on 08:54 - Mar 6 with 1074 viewsjeera

Neil Warnock talk on 08:48 - Mar 6 by IpswichKnight

His QPR team were not long ball everything went through the midfield, he will best use of what he's got. That all said it's pointless appointing him now.

Quite. It's the same stereotyping of NW as has been used to describe MMc many times.

The myth they're both in some way anti-football.

Both managers will utilise best that they have at their disposal and do what they must to get results.

If warnock could be convinced to give Town a full season following this one then he'd possibly be a decent shout.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Neil Warnock talk on 09:12 - Mar 6 with 998 views66notout

Neil Warnock talk on 08:11 - Mar 6 by Chrisd

He’s not coming in so let’s move on. Lambert is our manager, at least until the end of the season, whether you like it or not.
Neil Warnock talk on 09:25 - Mar 6 with 954 viewsSwansea_Blue

Neil Warnock talk on 09:12 - Mar 6 by 66notout

He’s not coming in so let’s move on. Lambert is our manager, at least until the end of the season, whether you like it or not.

I strongly suspect that's the case and people have been fretting over nothing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Neil Warnock talk on 09:31 - Mar 6 with 918 viewsjeera

Neil Warnock talk on 09:25 - Mar 6 by Swansea_Blue

I strongly suspect that's the case and people have been fretting over nothing.

That was rather an abrupt way to snatch away people's hopes like that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock talk on 09:32 - Mar 6 with 916 viewsr2d2

Neil Warnock talk on 09:12 - Mar 6 by 66notout

Thats so depressing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024