Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is all a bit surreal isn't it? 20:06 - Mar 16 with 2601 viewsDubtractor

Not known anything like this ever before, and it feels doubly odd in Suffolk as we are all reacting to something that hasn't really got here yet.

I have to say, huge and heartfelt sympathy goes out to anyone owning a business, or relying on the gig economy in any form. This is going to absolutely destroy a lot of businesses and people isn't it?

I'm fortunate enough to be in a fairly secure job with the ability to work at home, lots of people don't have that luxury.

Lets hope we can all come out of the other side of this as unscathed as possible.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is all a bit surreal isn't it? on 23:05 - Mar 16 with 302 viewsjeera

This is all a bit surreal isn't it? on 22:57 - Mar 16 by Melford

If I order the containers in tomorrow I'll get them by Friday. If we keep it to Melford all the people who would normally be working who drive can deliver I could pull it off. I could do the food side of it easily, nowhere in Melford is more than 10 minutes walk/5 minutes by car from the pub.

Quick cheap leaflet campaign to get some feedback?

I mean, elderly people spend a lot of money on these Wiltshire food packaged stuff, which is no better than shoving some Aunt Bessies on a plate is it.

Dunno mate. Might be a thought with the stuff coming up? Lots of people stuck at home.

It's your trade, Footers and I might be miles off.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is all a bit surreal isn't it? on 09:01 - Mar 17 with 211 viewsLeaky

This is all a bit surreal isn't it? on 23:05 - Mar 16 by jeera

Quick cheap leaflet campaign to get some feedback?

I mean, elderly people spend a lot of money on these Wiltshire food packaged stuff, which is no better than shoving some Aunt Bessies on a plate is it.

Dunno mate. Might be a thought with the stuff coming up? Lots of people stuck at home.

It's your trade, Footers and I might be miles off.

Just a thought is it possible to keep pubs open as long as you drink in a beer garden especially as warmer weather is just around the corner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024