Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today I would have spent 17:01 - Mar 21 with 1312 viewsGeoffSentence

£23 on a ticket for the game, about £10 for a couple of beers £3 for a burger and another fiver for a coffee and a croissant earlier.

I wasn't going out tonight anyway, so nothing saved there, but I will treat myself to a nice Thai takeaway and still have a few extra quid left in my pocket for when the good times return. Although, when they do return, we will all be paying more tax to clear up this mess.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Today I would have spent on 17:07 - Mar 21 with 1267 viewsfooters

Was trying to work out earlier how much I'd save living this hermit life. It's quite incredible if you think about it.

No travel fees, pubs, restaurants, daily coffees, lunches out at work, expensive ingredients. Should add up to a fair old bit!

That's if Uber Eats doesn't take the rest.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Today I would have spent on 17:17 - Mar 21 with 1230 viewsPecker

Today I would have spent on 17:07 - Mar 21 by footers

Was trying to work out earlier how much I'd save living this hermit life. It's quite incredible if you think about it.

No travel fees, pubs, restaurants, daily coffees, lunches out at work, expensive ingredients. Should add up to a fair old bit!

Come on now Footer dear boy, you have always lived like a hermit anyway. You are totally loaded from staying in and reading the life and times of Mary. You will be able to add a 7th floor to the East wing now.
Today I would have spent on 17:21 - Mar 21 with 1219 viewsvapour_trail

I cancelled my £7k season ticket on Friday as I won’t be on the trains for the foreseeable.

As Geoff points out , we should all expect a fairly hefty hike on taxes when this is worked through.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Today I would have spent on 17:21 - Mar 21 with 1216 viewsStokieBlue

Spunk it all on expensive wine and Adnams.

You can still get the expensive ingredients - the queues at Meat N16 and Jaines were massive earlier.

You just need to stand 1m away from everyone apparently and then it's all fine.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Today I would have spent on 17:34 - Mar 21 with 1169 viewsfooters

Today I would have spent on 17:21 - Mar 21 by StokieBlue

Spunk it all on expensive wine and Adnams.

You can still get the expensive ingredients - the queues at Meat N16 and Jaines were massive earlier.

You just need to stand 1m away from everyone apparently and then it's all fine.

SB

"Spunk it all on expensive wine and Adnams."

This is exactly the sort of reply I was after.

Hmm. Would hate to see what panic buying in Stokie looks like! I'll chance my arm and go down Nag's Head tomorrow ;)

We're doing that raclette thing here again tonight. So should be very civilised and cheesy.

Today I would have spent on 17:35 - Mar 21 with 1158 viewsfooters

Today I would have spent on 17:17 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Come on now Footer dear boy, you have always lived like a hermit anyway. You are totally loaded from staying in and reading the life and times of Mary. You will be able to add a 7th floor to the East wing now.

You know me all too well, mate. Expansion may have to be put off until the situation becomes clearer though.

f.

Today I would have spent on 17:42 - Mar 21 with 1127 viewsPecker

Today I would have spent on 17:35 - Mar 21 by footers

You know me all too well, mate. Expansion may have to be put off until the situation becomes clearer though.

f.

The Peasants you keep in the barn will have nothing to do for a while now, so get them to work. Throw them the odd okra or two and it will be built in no time. We all know the Gentry come out of these things better than most. Just keep telling yourself that you deserve it.
Today I would have spent on 17:56 - Mar 21 with 1095 viewsfooters

Today I would have spent on 17:42 - Mar 21 by Pecker

The Peasants you keep in the barn will have nothing to do for a while now, so get them to work. Throw them the odd okra or two and it will be built in no time. We all know the Gentry come out of these things better than most. Just keep telling yourself that you deserve it.

Not sure how I can afford a killer whale at this time, tbh.

f.

Login to get fewer ads

Today I would have spent on 17:58 - Mar 21 with 1079 viewsStokieBlue

Today I would have spent on 17:56 - Mar 21 by footers

f.

I know where you can get one for cheap,

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Today I would have spent on 19:30 - Mar 21 with 968 viewsPecker

Today I would have spent on 17:56 - Mar 21 by footers

f.

Dear boy, you are being a silly billy. Get those worthless bits of dirt earning their keep. You have to be cruel to be kind dear fellow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024