Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little late bedtime story... 00:22 - Mar 23 with 712 viewsEwan_Oozami

Apologies for the Look At Me post but I think it's important to mention.

Recently (before Covid19 became big news) Mrs Oozami came down with a severe viral chest infection, the symptoms were very similar to Covid19 - she had a fever, struggled to breathe, waited two days to go to the docs, who measured her respiratory numbers, and immediately called an ambulance. Mrs O was carted to hospital, stuck on a ventilator and intravenous fluids - she was in hospital a couple of days, began to recover and came home - she was in bed for 5 days after that, and took another 3 weeks to get back to near normal. Now, it most probably wasn't Covid19, though she does work for a Japanese-owned company with people in the Far East and travels down to London every day.. I didn't get any symptoms and I was WFH while he was at home just in case.

But the point of the story is this: even if it wasn't Covid19 she had, it was still very serious, and if she had caught Covid19 while she had the chest infection, she'd be dead - she is still at risk now because her respiratory system is still a bit weak. That is why we are following the Govt's advice and not putting ourselves and others in danger, other posters have said they have family members not well at the moment (best wishes to you and yours if that's the case) and are also doing the same.

People can argue the stats, the politics, the medical advice, etc, as much as they want, but I know where Mrs O and I stand on this one...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

A little late bedtime story... on 05:49 - Mar 23 with 601 viewsTangledupin_Blue

It is close to home isn't it.

Good luck to you and especially to Mrs O. Stay safe.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

A little late bedtime story... on 05:54 - Mar 23 with 596 viewstextbackup

whilst there is no good time to fall ill, she certainly timed it well!
hope she makes a full recovery

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024