Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a partially self correcting system 16:00 - Mar 26 with 596 viewsGeoffSentence

Because of the lockdown there is much more pressure on the supermarkets for grocery deliveries. This is making it difficult to get slots. But I have heard from a friend, who is on the vulnerable list, that she got her delivery two hours earlier than expected, the driver explaining that there was no traffic on the road and everyone was in. So they can get loads more done.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

a partially self correcting system on 16:08 - Mar 26 with 550 viewsbluelagos

Makes sence. Roads are very quiet for obv reasons.

The supermarkets are trying but very unimpressed with one. Just spoke to an 87 year old who they refused to classify as vulnerable. Computer says no...ffs

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

a partially self correcting system on 16:22 - Mar 26 with 514 viewsGeoffSentence

a partially self correcting system on 16:08 - Mar 26 by bluelagos

Makes sence. Roads are very quiet for obv reasons.

The supermarkets are trying but very unimpressed with one. Just spoke to an 87 year old who they refused to classify as vulnerable. Computer says no...ffs

My friend doesnt actually know why she is classed as vulnerable by the supermarket.

She is way under 70 years of age and has never used their vulnerable customer telephone line.

The only reason she can think of is because shehas asthma, but doesn't know how Sainsbury's would know that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

a partially self correcting system on 16:49 - Mar 26 with 473 viewshomer_123

a partially self correcting system on 16:22 - Mar 26 by GeoffSentence

My friend doesnt actually know why she is classed as vulnerable by the supermarket.

She is way under 70 years of age and has never used their vulnerable customer telephone line.

The only reason she can think of is because shehas asthma, but doesn't know how Sainsbury's would know that.

Was it the raspy breathe?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024