Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts 14:09 - Mar 30 with 2295 viewsBluefish

would you still have the same view if the season is voided and either PRP uses that technicality to keep the job for another year or he takes us to court because mathematically we could have still been promoted?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:10 - Mar 30 with 363 viewsRyorry

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:04 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

We need a brief interlude every now and again. I've had my fun with the morons for today, I'll be back tomorrow

N to the T

F to the O.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 15:32 - Mar 30 with 342 viewsBlueBadger

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:54 - Mar 30 by NotSure

If the season gets written off then so do his stats for this season.

He has time to reflect, look at where he went wrong, examine the players who were no good and make changes.

He gets another chance in my book and I still believe he is no mug but that there is this culture of accepting defeat at the club.

What about his tenure has led you to think he can still do a good job after a year-and-a-half of pretty much consistent failure?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 16:57 - Mar 30 with 315 viewsEnigma_Blue

Those of you spellbound by the PR stunts on 14:53 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

Bloody hell Fishers, you're approaching the same kind of lunacy Callis was the other week. Go and find some temp work at Tescos or something.

Best way to get him to stop posting comments about PRP is to stop replying to him.
He Just wants the attention anyone can see that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024