Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? 07:42 - Apr 3 with 1061 viewsWeWereZombies

Not quite like a night out at the theatre but it cheered me up no end. I even have to admit that James Corden was right for the part and had the level of energy and comic timing needed. Great production from the National Theatre although the first half took a while to get going, second half was full of good all round performances. And I didn't even notice the ref, which is as it should be...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 08:04 - Apr 3 with 1024 viewsStokieBlue

I believe it's available for two weeks now on their YouTube channel.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 08:52 - Apr 3 with 997 viewsSWGF

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 08:04 - Apr 3 by StokieBlue

I believe it's available for two weeks now on their YouTube channel.

SB

One week, isn't it?

Think they're doing one, per week.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 09:57 - Apr 3 with 972 viewswerringtonblue

Yep - saw it on stage in 2012 (I had to check) with Owain Arthur as Francis, just after James Corden had taken the show to Broadway - he was just as good. It was great to watch.

Well worth the donation I made. When we paused the show briefly, there were over 140,000 viewers - hoping the majority did donate.
Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 10:02 - Apr 3 with 969 viewshoppy

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 09:57 - Apr 3 by werringtonblue

Yep - saw it on stage in 2012 (I had to check) with Owain Arthur as Francis, just after James Corden had taken the show to Broadway - he was just as good. It was great to watch.

Well worth the donation I made. When we paused the show briefly, there were over 140,000 viewers - hoping the majority did donate.

There was a production of it at the New Wolsey Theatre last September, which was brilliant.

I've not watched the one streamed last night yet, but plan to while its available.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 10:03 - Apr 3 with 964 viewswerringtonblue

If you like the theatre, Andrew Lloyd Webber shows are on weekly from tonight on you tube channel The Show Must Go On - starting with Joseph & his coat and Jesus Christ Superstar next week - more to be announced
Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 10:17 - Apr 3 with 954 viewsblueislander

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 10:03 - Apr 3 by werringtonblue

If you like the theatre, Andrew Lloyd Webber shows are on weekly from tonight on you tube channel The Show Must Go On - starting with Joseph & his coat and Jesus Christ Superstar next week - more to be announced

Look at me.
I actually played the servant in the original A Servant of Two Masters when I was at Northgate.
Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 11:14 - Apr 3 with 924 viewslinhdi

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 10:02 - Apr 3 by hoppy

There was a production of it at the New Wolsey Theatre last September, which was brilliant.

I've not watched the one streamed last night yet, but plan to while its available.

I watched the first hour before a wonderful gig by young Brummie folk singer Katherine Priddy.

I kind of like it, but I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as the New Wolsey's version. Corden was fine, but I felt the show lacked the balance that it needed - having a famous name in a major role meant a loud, intrusive audience that detracted from the play itself. I'm interested to see how you find it; I might be oversensitive...

We are so lucky to have the NWT on our doorstep.
Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 00:12 - Apr 5 with 849 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone watch 'One Man, Two Guvnors' last night? on 09:57 - Apr 3 by werringtonblue

I read earlier this evening that it is now approaching a million views, there were over two hundred thousand together (alone) at one point - no wonder it was a crush at the bar in the interval...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024