Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump just said on live TV he’ll take the anti-malarial drug 22:40 - Apr 4 with 1018 viewsElderGrizzly

To stop himself getting Covid-19. An untested drug, that will probably cause serious illness or death in the doses required.

Knock yourself out Donald...

And also admitted it was his decision to fire the Navy Captain who wrote the letter to save his crew.

How is this man still President?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2020 22:43]
Trump just said on live TV he’ll take the anti-malarial drug on 23:36 - Apr 4 with 885 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump just said on live TV he’ll take the anti-malarial drug on 01:39 - Apr 5 with 801 viewsBLUEBEAT

David Axelrod released 2 of my favourite albums:

Songs Of Innocence

Sounds Of Experience

His 3rd LP foresaw modern times, Earth Rot

Heavy Axe is a good’un too

Poll: W or W

Trump just said on live TV he’ll take the anti-malarial drug on 07:59 - Apr 5 with 655 viewsLeoMuff

and now we have Jared Kushner running the COVID response, god help them.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Trump just said on live TV he’ll take the anti-malarial drug on 09:51 - Apr 5 with 531 viewsBlueBadger

Trump just said on live TV he’ll take the anti-malarial drug on 07:59 - Apr 5 by LeoMuff

and now we have Jared Kushner running the COVID response, god help them.

Presumably Mike Pence needs someone to help him with all that praying. He's not as young as he was, his knees must be knackered.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024