Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Garbutt on instagram 23:12 - Apr 20 with 1778 viewsLRB84UK

Little video of his highlights in a town shirt along with a picture of a tractor, a tick then a smiley face.

Hope this means hes staying with us, mr 9 year old has his first little boy footballer crush and will be gutted if he doesnt stay.
Luke Garbutt on instagram on 23:23 - Apr 20 with 1737 viewsdavblue

I'd be very very surprised if hes still here next season. Hes probably done enough to get a move to a championship club.
Luke Garbutt on instagram on 23:50 - Apr 20 with 1683 viewsmidastouch

If Garbutt sadly goes then the sooner El Mizouni comes back from his injury the better. The reason I say that, Garbutt is about the only one that can take a decent free kick! His goal against Tranmere for example was a cracker! Looking at El Mizouni's sweet free kick for Cambridge while on loan (before his unfortunate injury), he could be just the man to take on the responsibility of the dead ball should Garbutt move on.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 08:36 - Apr 22 with 1250 viewsWickets

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 23:50 - Apr 20 by midastouch

If Garbutt sadly goes then the sooner El Mizouni comes back from his injury the better. The reason I say that, Garbutt is about the only one that can take a decent free kick! His goal against Tranmere for example was a cracker! Looking at El Mizouni's sweet free kick for Cambridge while on loan (before his unfortunate injury), he could be just the man to take on the responsibility of the dead ball should Garbutt move on.

Jack Lankester against WBA ?
Luke Garbutt on instagram on 09:24 - Apr 22 with 1184 viewsSwansea_Blue

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 23:23 - Apr 20 by davblue

I'd be very very surprised if hes still here next season. Hes probably done enough to get a move to a championship club.

I was about to reply 'but we're a Championship club'. Lockdown must be getting to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 09:33 - Apr 22 with 1160 viewsWD19

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 09:24 - Apr 22 by Swansea_Blue

I was about to reply 'but we're a Championship club'. Lockdown must be getting to me.

We will void the season.

Derby, Forest and Hull will then go bust.

Our relegation will then be reversed to maintain 24 clubs in the Championship.

It’s all very logical.
Luke Garbutt on instagram on 09:34 - Apr 22 with 1160 viewsmidastouch

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 08:36 - Apr 22 by Wickets

Jack Lankester against WBA ?

Yeah good point, I'm forgetting Lankester. He's been out for so long I'd forgotten about his free kick ability. I know Judge hasn't got a bad free kick, saw his goal against Arsenal for Brentford. But he's not been nearly so on the money for us. I'd love to see Dobra, El Mizouni and Jack Lankester all in the same team, now that really would be something!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 9:35]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Luke Garbutt on instagram on 12:57 - Apr 22 with 1080 viewsHipsterectomy

knowing our luck it is a video to celebrate his time here has come to an end

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024