Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post 14:03 - Apr 22 with 748 viewsRadlett_blue

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/michael-oneill-northe
Chance for Super Jim?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 14:31 - Apr 22 with 711 viewsThe_Last_Baron

He has a chance but I think he is probably third favourite for it, maybe 4th.

There's Stephen Robinson at Motherwell. The NI U21 manager Ian Baraclough are both ahead of him. I reckon Barraclough will get it.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 16:03 - Apr 22 with 616 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This was agreed months ago. Jim put his name in hat months ago for it saying he wanted the job. Was a phased exit for O'neil.

Would really love to see Magilton back here. I think ifnwe're honest though he would make a better no.2 and i don't think he would accept it.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 16:40 - Apr 22 with 593 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 16:03 - Apr 22 by Terry_Nutkins

This was agreed months ago. Jim put his name in hat months ago for it saying he wanted the job. Was a phased exit for O'neil.

Would really love to see Magilton back here. I think ifnwe're honest though he would make a better no.2 and i don't think he would accept it.

Agreed by who?

I'd be amazed if Jim gets the job. Barraclough or Robinson, it'll be one of them. Tommy Wright is probably ahead of JIm as well.

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 556 viewsRadlett_blue

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 16:40 - Apr 22 by The_Last_Baron

Agreed by who?

I'd be amazed if Jim gets the job. Barraclough or Robinson, it'll be one of them. Tommy Wright is probably ahead of JIm as well.

When O'Neill took the Stoke job, it was agreed that he would carry on managing Northern Ireland through the play-offs for the Euros, but as they have been delayed indefinitely, he's now gone.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 17:25 - Apr 22 with 550 viewsPhilTWTD

He hopes so:
Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 17:46 - Apr 22 with 531 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Michael O'Neill leaves Northern Ireland post on 17:23 - Apr 22 by Radlett_blue

When O'Neill took the Stoke job, it was agreed that he would carry on managing Northern Ireland through the play-offs for the Euros, but as they have been delayed indefinitely, he's now gone.

I see what you mean.

I thought you meant it was agreed Jim would take over from O'Neill. By the way O'Neill is a genius who should have been offered the Town job when Mick left.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024