Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My favourite day in football ever was 28 years ago today 21:21 - Apr 25 with 787 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

My favourite day in football ever was 28 years ago today on 21:33 - Apr 25 with 737 viewsLord_Lucan

Blimey.

I thought I was getting on a bit then, I was 26

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My favourite day in football ever was 28 years ago today on 21:41 - Apr 25 with 713 viewslongtimefan

Only time I’ve ever been on the pitch after the match! Great day.
My favourite day in football ever was 28 years ago today on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 661 viewsChurchman

My favourite day in football ever was 28 years ago today on 21:33 - Apr 25 by Lord_Lucan

Blimey.

I thought I was getting on a bit then, I was 26

Jeez, I really was getting on. I was 31! Sadly I couldn’t get to the game thanks to working alternate Saturdays and having used up favours. Boy did I drink a lot that night though. What a season it was. It felt like redemption and I knew we’d be ok the following season even if it was a struggle. So sad to think that young people who follow the club are unlikely to see its like again, let alone the Robson years or the Ramsey years PJH was lucky to witness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024