Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, this doesn't sound Trumpian at all 18:46 - Apr 26 with 749 viewsDarth_Koont

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52414635

Why do I get the feeling the Uighurs and human rights are bottom of the list while protecting interests is right at the top?

Pronouns: He/Him

Well, this doesn't sound Trumpian at all on 19:40 - Apr 26 with 645 viewsjeera

Human rights. Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I read it.

You'd think that the trade with China now is so massive that no one would want to jeopardise that relationship for anything. Mostly them anyway.

So with that in mind, surely countries should be looking to encourage China to join in unison with their foreign partners and in turn China may listen to a few concerns about their bullish attitude when it comes to HR.

It's weird how not much seems to get addressed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well, this doesn't sound Trumpian at all on 19:46 - Apr 26 with 628 viewsmonytowbray

Well, this doesn't sound Trumpian at all on 19:40 - Apr 26 by jeera

Human rights. Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I read it.

You'd think that the trade with China now is so massive that no one would want to jeopardise that relationship for anything. Mostly them anyway.

So with that in mind, surely countries should be looking to encourage China to join in unison with their foreign partners and in turn China may listen to a few concerns about their bullish attitude when it comes to HR.

It's weird how not much seems to get addressed.

China make cheap parts for electronics so no one cares what the CCP do so long as they keep making money.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Well, this doesn't sound Trumpian at all on 19:48 - Apr 26 with 617 viewssyntaxerror

Looks like the ERG needed something else to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024