Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very sad 09:55 - Apr 27 with 704 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/two-children-aged-one-and-three-stabbed-to

Made the mistake of reading some of the comments. Tried to reply to "Bet he isn't , this looks like an ethnic incident , different set of rules for them." but the comment "what a sad racist comment" was deleted. I wonder why such a clearly racist and provocative comment is acceptable but that reply is not.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very sad on 10:05 - Apr 27 with 664 viewsNotSure

Yes tragic and ethnicity is irrelevant.
Not sure the Met Police's hashtag of StayHomeSaveLives is appropriate in this case though.
Very sad on 12:44 - Apr 27 with 588 viewsSarge

Very sad on 10:05 - Apr 27 by NotSure

Yes tragic and ethnicity is irrelevant.
Not sure the Met Police's hashtag of StayHomeSaveLives is appropriate in this case though.

Little children aren’t economically active so why would you care?
Very sad on 12:55 - Apr 27 with 574 viewsIP12

I know these are 'difficult times' but please spare a thought for those of the Emergency Services who were first on the scene. Those images will live for them for the rest of their lives and no amount of 'counselling' will ever take that away (if they can receive some form of help that is.....)
Very sad on 21:57 - Apr 27 with 495 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Thought I should point out that my comment was reinstated and the original comment then deleted.

Must have been some automated deletion when someone reports a post and the original poster must have not liked being told she had made a sad racist comment.

It is telling that people that hold these sort of views don't even see them as racist.

Sleepwalking into Fascism.

My faith in MSN boosted in the end though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024