Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100,000 tests 11:41 - May 2 with 584 viewsvapour_trail

I’ve sort of zoned out a bit from the news, but just caught up with the bit about the govt putting covid tests in a postbox equating to testing actual homo sapiens.

Reminded me of the paper round I used to do in my early teens for the local free weekly that I would routinely dump en masse in the bin between the newsagents and the caff where I’d head to pour my wages into the fruity.

I should have gone into politics.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 19:24]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

100,000 tests on 12:13 - May 2 with 533 viewsBlueBadger

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... by BlueBadger 1 May 2020 21:59
..I’d like to be paid for the 48 hours I worked today.
I’m counting not just the 12 hours I worked today, but as I’ve also agreed to next week’s rota today I’m counting those hours too against today’s hours total. I can’t guarantee that I won’t ask to be paid for those hours AFTER I’ve worked them too.
I trust the logic of this calculation is acceptable to payroll, as it is how we've managed to scrape past the 100,000 test target.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

100,000 tests on 12:16 - May 2 with 523 viewsWD19

They didn’t all go into postboxes to be fair.

....some went into cupboards at satellite sites.
100,000 tests on 12:21 - May 2 with 516 viewsBarcaBlue

Ha! I did the same, the good people of Colchester Road never complained that they didn't get their Suffolk Mercury on a Friday. I cut out the middle man for them.

Earnings were spent on ex-jukebox singles with the middle bit missing. Can't remember where the shop was, either The Walk or Old Cattle Market.
100,000 tests on 18:50 - May 2 with 420 viewsvapour_trail

100,000 tests on 12:21 - May 2 by BarcaBlue

Ha! I did the same, the good people of Colchester Road never complained that they didn't get their Suffolk Mercury on a Friday. I cut out the middle man for them.

Earnings were spent on ex-jukebox singles with the middle bit missing. Can't remember where the shop was, either The Walk or Old Cattle Market.

A really good week would involve half inching a penthouse whilst the old boy was sorting out the paper bag and wages.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024