Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... 21:59 - May 1 with 1007 viewsBlueBadger

..I’d like to be paid for the 48 hours I worked today.
I’m counting not just the 12 hours I worked today, but as I’ve also agreed to next week’s rota today I’m counting those hours too against today’s hours total. I can’t guarantee that I won’t ask to be paid for those hours AFTER I’ve worked them too.
I trust the logic of this calculation is acceptable to payroll, as it is how we've managed to scrape past the 100,000 test target.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 08:48 - May 2 with 839 viewsElephantintheRoom

even the tories dont claim to work 48 hours a day

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:18 - May 2 with 736 viewsBlueBadger

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 08:48 - May 2 by ElephantintheRoom

even the tories dont claim to work 48 hours a day

I see you definitely got the joke then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:26 - May 2 with 733 viewsElephantintheRoom

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:18 - May 2 by BlueBadger

I see you definitely got the joke then.

well no i just got your grandstanding.

As an alleged worker in healthcare your attitude to the testing charade is bizarre to say the least

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:30 - May 2 with 727 viewssparks

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:26 - May 2 by ElephantintheRoom

As an alleged worker in healthcare your attitude to the testing charade is bizarre to say the least

your pathetic trolling reaches new depths. Fuelled by the fact that you appear to have entirely misunderstood the point being made.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:34 - May 2 with 719 viewsKeno

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:26 - May 2 by ElephantintheRoom

I think you should either apologise to Blue Badger for that, or Phil should delete you from the site.

Preferably both

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:45 - May 2 with 691 viewsBlueBadger

And there was me think an edgelord like you would enjoy someone taking the piss out of an incompetent, truth-low governement.

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:49 - May 2 with 679 viewsBlueBadger

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 11:30 - May 2 by sparks

your pathetic trolling reaches new depths. Fuelled by the fact that you appear to have entirely misunderstood the point being made.

It's classic TWTD trolling in which the troll knows *someone* should look angry and/or stupid, but hasn't realised it shouldn't be themselves.

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 15:02 - May 2 with 606 viewsBlueBadger

Given how Hammers was opposed to certain opposition poiticians getting creative with their numbers I don't why he's downvoted this...

Login to get fewer ads

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 15:06 - May 2 with 607 viewsbluelagos

In the spirit of today's testing anouncement... on 15:02 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Given how Hammers was opposed to certain opposition poiticians getting creative with their numbers I don't why he's downvoted this...

I thought it was quite funny BB. Be interesting to see how many test there are in the middle of next week and perhaps a better assessment of progress on the issue.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024