Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation and promotion 08:59 - May 4 with 1921 viewshampstead_blue

Nothing I've seen yet comes close to making sense if they play more fixtures.
All I can see is the lawyers prepping argument as to why their client should not have been relegated or had promotion withheld.

I'd finish it now and let it be. Third place is promoted to save the playoffs.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Relegation and promotion on 15:25 - May 4 with 225 viewsHerbivore

Relegation and promotion on 15:08 - May 4 by Moriarty

They adapt like many other businesses are doing. Accepting financial loss is part and parcel of this.

When weighing factors in considering proportionality, I would give a very large weight to public health. It far outweighs anything else.

So how will they adapt with no revenue for a year and significant ongoing financial commitments? What you're proposing would wipe out football in this country entirely. Clubs wouldn't survive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Relegation and promotion on 15:45 - May 4 with 220 viewsMoriarty

Relegation and promotion on 15:25 - May 4 by Herbivore

So how will they adapt with no revenue for a year and significant ongoing financial commitments? What you're proposing would wipe out football in this country entirely. Clubs wouldn't survive.

No it wouldn’t. Football will always be an important part of life.

Commercial football would face a real challenge but public health remains the priority imho.

Who will be liable if a player gets Covid? The club? The FA? Sky? Who’s to blame if covid clusters emerge from football related crowd gatherings?

fka omuircheartaigh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024