Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else used lockdown to get into shape 21:24 - May 24 with 6937 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I was furloughed by my company in March for 12 weeks. On the first night I had a 4 pack of beer and a pizza and thought I am going to go back even bigger than I already am or I will be dead.

So from day 2 to present day I have done a minimum of 10000 steps a day sometimes reaching 14/15k steps and my personal best is 26k steps in one day. I am also eating very clean, ditched fizzy drinks and alcohol. I have lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks so far. My target was to lose 3 stone in 3 months which my whole family laughed at but it’s going ok.

Anybody else used lockdown to get into shape on 20:29 - May 26 with 236 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Anybody else used lockdown to get into shape on 20:25 - May 26 by stopmoaning

I've lost just over 3 stone, going on a big calorie deficit. I can get no where near that many steps, as I have too much to do at home with still working and children, but I do workout each day. I've also got rid of fizzy drinks, and chocolate!

Excellent stuff, yes I have to admit it’s not always easy to get the steps in but sometimes I take the baby in her pushchair if she’s due a nap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024