Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't think this quite went the way she imagined 14:58 - May 26 with 1129 viewsfactual_blue

#sillyentitledcow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52759502

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 15:10 - May 26 with 1058 viewsjeera

That poor dog!

She's so desperate to make the call that she's dragging the thing about and half strangling it.

That's terrible, she couldn't wait and actually thought she had a case because the bloke is black. How sad it is to be that confident that skin colour will win the day for you.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 15:11]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 15:14 - May 26 with 1040 viewsfactual_blue

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 15:10 - May 26 by jeera

That poor dog!

She's so desperate to make the call that she's dragging the thing about and half strangling it.

That's terrible, she couldn't wait and actually thought she had a case because the bloke is black. How sad it is to be that confident that skin colour will win the day for you.

She's returned the dog to the sanctuary from which she rescued it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 15:14 - May 26 with 1039 viewsGeoffSentence

So polite though. She even says excuse me whilst he waits for her to lie to the police.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 18:58 - May 26 with 872 viewsJ2BLUE

Working face to face with the public for nearly 7 years I learnt there's a massive amount of people willing to lie, exaggerate and be total c units if they don't get exactly what they want instantly. There are some incredibly self-centred people around just like this dumb bitch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:08 - May 26 with 853 viewsSwansea_Blue

So many questions about this. This is one of his posts:

Who carries dog treats on them as a matter of course, just in case they get the chance to kidnap someone else's dog?

Americans are weird.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:08 - May 26 with 849 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 15:10 - May 26 by jeera

That poor dog!

Along with lynching lying to the police to get black men in trouble is a classic middle class white American past time!

It's as American as apple pie and putting Mexican children in cages.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:13 - May 26 with 838 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:08 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

So many questions about this. This is one of his posts:

Who carries dog treats on them as a matter of course, just in case they get the chance to kidnap someone else's dog?

Americans are weird.

I might be able to explain a little. that area of the park has long had problems with selfish dog walkers letting their dogs run of their leads when they aren't supposed to. This city is full of pricks who do whatever they like because 'it's NYC baby!'

Considering the large number people in NYC with breeds like pitbulls who do absolutely no training with their dogs, it really isn't that surprising to me that he would go prepared with something to try and make friendly with an off lead dog.

Also, not many folk are allowed to have dogs in New York apartments because of landlords or having no outside space. I know several people who walk other peoples dogs for free and generally go out of their way to hang out with other peoples dogs because they can't have one of their own.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 19:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:18 - May 26 with 812 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 15:14 - May 26 by factual_blue

She's returned the dog to the sanctuary from which she rescued it.

She's also been placed on leave by her employer.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 19:20]

Login to get fewer ads

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:19 - May 26 with 810 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:13 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

I might be able to explain a little. that area of the park has long had problems with selfish dog walkers letting their dogs run of their leads when they aren't supposed to. This city is full of pricks who do whatever they like because 'it's NYC baby!'

Considering the large number people in NYC with breeds like pitbulls who do absolutely no training with their dogs, it really isn't that surprising to me that he would go prepared with something to try and make friendly with an off lead dog.

Also, not many folk are allowed to have dogs in New York apartments because of landlords or having no outside space. I know several people who walk other peoples dogs for free and generally go out of their way to hang out with other peoples dogs because they can't have one of their own.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 19:14]

Ah, that kind of makes sense. Sounds like he's be better off taking something to pacify hysterical women! A large gin or something.

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:21 - May 26 with 797 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:19 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, that kind of makes sense. Sounds like he's be better off taking something to pacify hysterical women! A large gin or something.

I can only imagine how awful this person must be in day to day life if this is how she's behaves. Fooking Karens...

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:23 - May 26 with 790 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think this quite went the way she imagined on 19:21 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

I can only imagine how awful this person must be in day to day life if this is how she's behaves. Fooking Karens...

God knows what she's like when someone's taken the last biscuit in the pack.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024