Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? 21:28 - May 25 with 2282 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:17 - May 25 with 548 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 21:47 - May 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

Yes.

He's done wrong, absolutely, and he will know that deep down.

But he pure villainisation of a human is horrible to see, on his doorstep, in front of his house, all very uncomfortable.

You need to realise not every human is deserving of compassion. I discovered that when I finally accepted how we treat animals and the planet.

Some people deserve all the stick they get. Cummings deserves even more stick frankly.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:19 - May 25 with 536 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:11 - May 25 by m14_blue

I agree, but they are clearly trying to use it to distract from the far more important story of our government sacrificing public confidence in their public health message, in the middle of a global pandemic, in order to save the job of an unelected bureaucrat.

In fact, it would play extremely well for them if we see similar scenes tomorrow. The cynical conspiracist in me wonders if they may even manufacture something to elicit more sympathy and more public animosity to the press.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 22:12]

Maybe, I don't read the newspapers, I don't really see too much news. I have seen what he did. I have seen the footage outside his house etc.

I didn't't watch Boris yesterday, I didn't watch Cummings yesterday. Both sides are playing the game (press and parliament), the always have done, they always will do.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:23 - May 25 with 522 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:15 - May 25 by gtsb1966

I just can't get the arrogance. We all mess up sometime in our lives and have to hold our hands up but to have such a group of immoral people telling us what to do even when one of those people messes up and gets away with it makes me so angry.

They've been doing it for the last decade and it seems every time I say "it'd never get THAT bad would it?" they manage to sink my expectations lower every time no questions asked.

We should have been baying for blood when they covered up Grenfell. Or when we found out austerity had caused a 6-figure death toll.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Dominic Cummings? on 22:38 - May 25 with 481 viewsDarkHorse

No. You'd have to be a right mug to fall for this shtick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024